Interrogations 2

Clint POV

I watch as Bruce exits the room deep in thought. He glances at me clearly meaning 'good luck'.

I walk in, "Hello, my name is Clint Barton."

He doesn't even look at me, that's when I realize he is deep in thought, lost in a memory. I watch him for a few minutes until finally he snaps back to reality and realizes that I am there.

"Oh hey" He gives me the 'sup' nod.

Okay then...

I press a button and a plasma screen tv slides into the room. An xbox and two controllers are attached to it.

"So I am going to test your battle strategy skills, we are going to play 'Call of Duty; black ops' okay. Good luck" I smirk at him, nobody is as good as me when it comes to battle strategies.

I hand him a controller and we begin to play. After only a few minutes he has completely smashed me... What!?

"Well that was fun, wanna play again?" He asks as innocently as possible, as if beating me was a piece of cake.

I gape at him before smiling evilly. There is no way he can beat me again. I set it at the highest difficulty so that if you don't know battle strategies you CANNOT win. I will defeat him.

- 4 games later -

I stare at him eyes wide as he beats me .. again!! I, Clint Barton, have just been beaten by a teenager at my own game 4 consecutive times... I feel like smashing my head in the wall.

"Okay well, congrats" I mutter as I stomp out of the room. I pass Steve and glare at him, he snickers and says "You mad the kid beat you?"

I respond with a harsher glare, which quickly turns into a smirk. "Like you can beat me." I see his cheeks get slightly red with embarrassment I know that he can't beat my battle strategies so whenever I insult his he gets mad.

Humph, Clint- 1, Steve- 0 :)

Steve POV

As I walk in I see Percy sitting down playing the game, I watch silently and marvel at how violent he is.

In the game he is destroying everything in his path and killing zombie after zombie to reach his goal.

Suddenly he turns around and looks at me, "Hey" he says.

I watch as he shoots three perfect shots and takes out the enemy's on the screen while still looking at me.

Shaking my head slightly I reply, "Hey."

He turns off the tv and stands up to face me. "So what are you here for, are you going to question me or do some kind of practical test?" He demands slightly angry. I can understand why, but what shocked me was that he realized what we were doing ...

"Practical tests, do you want to arm wrestle?" I say gesturing to the chair.

"Ah, so this is to test my strength and as an extension my battle skills..?" He states slightly questioningly towards the end of his statement.

"Yes" I say. We both kneel down on the floor and rest our elbows on the chair. I internally smirk.

Ever since I was a kid and became a 'super soldier' I have been faster, stronger and smarter than the average human. No normal human could beat me in an arm wrestling competition.

That is why I was so shocked when he beats me without even breaking a sweat.

I can't believe my eyes, but I don't want the same thing that happened to Clint to happen to me. I accept my defeat and leave muttering a 'goodbye' as I huff out the door.

This kid is strange ..

Fury POV

After all of the avengers had conducted their own little tests they all joined me in the meeting room. We decided to go in order.

"Okay firstly, Tony. What did you find out about his intelligence?" I begin with as much authority in my voice as possible. To make it sound like I am in charge, and that I am not secretly scared of this kid.

"Intelligence rate is average, but I can tell his intelligence won't be in books but will be in practical work." He reports back to me. I nod, this is what I expected.

"Good next, Natasha. Any information on his family?"

"Well he didn't really give much away, he has only met his father about 10 times. So he could be holding bitterness towards him which might have made him become a terrorist. One half-sibling, and his mom re-married. I got information out of him but he gave simple answers and seemed to be holding back..."

"Alright.." I stop and think for a second before snapping out of my thoughts and moving on. "Bruce, how did the mental tests go?"

"He shows signs of PTSD, he hasn't been sleeping properly and had a very dark view on the world. He is diagnosed with ADHD and Dyslexia. Very likely that he is insane..." He trails off deep in thought about something. I mentally roll my eyes, 'doctors' I think to myself...

"Moving on... Clint?"

"He is excellent at battle strategies" He glares at me slightly as if daring me to continue on the matter. I decide to be nice and drop it.

"Alright and finally Steve..?"

"He is very strong and based on our previous fight, he has excellent battle skills and reflexes."

Hmmm so we are dealing with an insane person who is excellent in battle and has a shady background.. I need to make sure he isn't a terrorist and get him to join the avengers...

----------------------------------------------

Firstly I am sorry if in the video game my info was incorrect...

Anyway, thank you and please review ! :)