Join?

Fury POV

I have to determine whether or not he actually is a terrorist. The truth is ... I lied to the team. We have suspicions that he is a terrorist but we don't know for sure.

I am the last to interrogate him so I walk into the room and stand opposite him looking as menacing as possible.

I am so shocked when he doesn't even flinch under my glare. Does he not find me intimidating?

"Perseus..."

"Percy," He cuts in. "Call me Percy."

I glare at him, he just stares at me unaffected. This is what annoys me about him. For example if I had glared at Thor he would have at least flinched. This guy acts like I'm not scary at all!!

"... Percy. I would like to know why you have become a terrorist."

He stares at me for a good 5 seconds before he bursts out laughing.

"Me? A terrorist. Man, you need to get your facts straight." He says this with a smile like the mere thought of him being a terrorist is so funny.

My glare hardens but he merely shrugs it off.

"We have reports of you kidnapping two innocent children and your mother when you were 12, you have managed to get yourself kicked out of 10 schools in the past 9 years. You blew up a state monument when you were 12 and have repeatedly destroyed school property or blown up schools since you were 9. Tell me if you are not a terrorist what are you and who do you work for?"

"I am but a humble child who gets in trouble for things he hasn't done, I work for no-one." He replays with a hint of mockery in his voice.

"Fine... I want you." I finally tell him.

That comment throws off his calm demeanor for a moment before it's back again. He tenses slightly and stuffs his hands in his pockets.

"You... Want... Me?" he says slowly. I can almost see his mind racing to figure out what I mean by that statement.

Percy POV

I stuff my hands in my pocket and grab onto riptide just incase these people turn out to be monsters and I have to rip them to pieces.

"You... Want... Me?" I question him. I am very familiar with the statement 'I want you'. From my time in Tartarus I now know this could mean many things.

He could want me physically (as in want me for torture), he could want me sexually or he could want me to do his dirty work (he might want me to go on missions or quests for him). Or he could simply want me for information about the gods.

He glares at me as if saying 'how could you be so stupid?'. He keeps glaring at me and trying to look intimidating. It's not working because I know that I can beat the fudge out of him with one arm tied behind my back and my eyes closed.

In fact his wolf-glares remind me of a puppy. After seeing Kronos's, Gaea's and Tartarus's nobody's glare can affect me.

"I want you on my team of superheroes called 'The Avengers'. You could be a major asset to this team and I want you on it." He informs me.

Superheroes huh? Saving the world and dressing in spandex. I think i'll pass..

"No," I tell him. I don't let any emotion into my voice or face as I flat out refuse him. Sorry but I'm done with the whole 'hero' thing.

He looks at me shocked, as though he couldn't believe I didn't accept his 'amazing' offer.

"I will give you some time to think about it. Meanwhile Natasha will send you back to your room."

He steps out and just as quickly a woman steps in. She is the redhead with green eyes that brought me here.

"C'mon, let's go." she says. I follow her out and into the hall. After a few minutes of walking and saying nothing she breaks the silence.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you refuse Director Fury's offer. Don't you want to join the avengers? A million people would kill to be offered a spot." She takes my silence as an invitation to continue.

"Don't you want to save the world? Save your family and friends? Don't you want to work for a better cause than 'will my Facebook profile have enough likes'?" She inquires.

I scoff, Facebook profile? If only getting enough likes was a problem for me.

As we approach my room the full meaning of what she said finally sinks in and I stop walking.

She asked if I wanted to save the world... Save my friends and family.. Work towards a better cause. Honestly, who does she think she is? I have saved the world at least twice and prevented World War Three!!

But I know I have to hide my secrets and the secrets of the Greek world from these idiots. So I simply glare at her and walk into my room before slamming the door in her face.

I walk over to my bed trying not to look at the walls. They remind me of her... How I failed to save her in the end.. How there was no getting her back.

With that thought I drift off into sleep. Of course I don't get a good night's sleep, oh no I get a demigod dream...

-Olympus-

Zeus POV

I was sitting on my thrown on Olympus thinking about the outcomes of the war. In total 200 campers died (this include campers from Camp Jupiter and Camp Half Blood). So we have exactly 37 campers left, 19 in Camp Jupiter and 18 in Camp Half Blood.

Although the Campers usually stay in their usual camps they do often visit or stay in the other camp. To catch up with friends and other war veterans.

The gods have all agreed that cutting ourselves off from our children was a very stupid ancient law. Since the Giant War we visit our children from both camps on a regular basis. We were planning on spending one-on-one time with the campers that were also in the Second Titan War but there aren't any that are still alive.

Percy.

Percy was still alive, he is the only camper that was in the Titan War and the Giant War that is still alive.

I don't even know where he is. I think back to his wish, to cut off all ties from us and to create a portal between the camps. It is very noble of him to do that, he once again shows the Olympians that he is modest and self-less.

Although I hate to admit it, Percy Jackson is the strongest of us all. Furthermore he is the only one that constantly thought about the future. He would always put somebody else's life above his.

Suddenly Athena flashed in and said three words.

"Call the Council."

From the look of seriousness on her face I didn't even bother to question her as I stood up and raised my hands.

"I summon the Olympian Council!" I announce in a loud clear voice so that everyone can hear me from wherever they are.

One by one the Olympians flash in, once everyone is settled in their seats they look at me expectantly. I gesture to Athena who rises.

"As much as I hate to admit it... Another threat is rising."

11 "who"'s rang through the thrown room as everyone wracks their brains to think of who would possibly try to rise this time.

"Tartarus"

Tartarus... that one name hung in the air like an impending storm. No body knew what to say, Tartarus is the one place that even the gods fear. Only one person has ever survived that was Percy.

"Tartarus is rising to avenge the downfall of his wife and lover, Gaea. He specifically is out for revenge on one, Percy Jackson." Athena finished.

"The campers aren't in any state to handle ANOTHER war..." Ares states, trust Ares to already be in 'war mode'.

"You miss understand," Athena continues. "Tartarus doesn't necessarily want to rule the earth and over throw us ... He merely wants revenge on us gods and Percy Jackson for us and Percy are the ones that destroyed his wife."

"So this won't be a full scale war?" Ares questions sounding slightly sad at the thought of not as much war and fighting.

"So we have to get Percy back and figure out a game plan?" Poseidon asks warily, although he wouldn't admit it I can see in his eyes that he is dying to see his son again.

"Yes.." Athena whispers quietly..

Surprisingly it's Aphrodite that spoke up next, "But we promised that we wouldn't bother him anymore."

"Did we swear on the River Styx?" Hephaestus argues. When he only gets silence in reply he repeats himself. "Well? Did we?"

We all exchange glances before shaking our heads in reply.

Hephaestus continues, "Besides we aren't screwing with his life, not this time. This time we are saving it."

We all glance around at each other and start arguing. After one long hour we came to an agreement.

We had to get Percy Jackson back.