Prologue

Aphmau woke up with a gasp. Sweat was pouring down her face and tears streaming from her eyes. A nightmare. She thought bitterly. Another nightmare.

The animatronics kept on appearing in her dreams. Jeb, bloodily stuffed inside a suit. Strangely, Bonnie was missing. Just the other four appeared in her dreams, trying to kill her. A shadow, trying to help them. Tears. Laughter. Crying. Screaming.

Then it always ended with the blanked out face of Bonnie, mechanical eyes dead and sitting deactivated.

Claire rushed in, only to find Aphmau sobbing. "I'm sorry!" She cried out. "Oh my god I'm sorry!"

"Aphmau..." her sister said wearily, "We can't keep doing this. What's wrong?"

"I don't know!" Aphmau wailed. "Why are they still torturing me?!"

"Who?"

"All of them! Just leave me alone!"

"Aphmau..." Claire said, "you aren't making any sense."

As Aphmau laid sobbing, she realized something. 'I have to go back.' She thought morosely. 'I can't run away forever.' With that thought, she cried out harder.

"Aphmau..." Claire murmured, watching helplessly as her sister shook in fear. As she watched, she finally got a response. Sadly, it wasn't the one she was looking for.

"Oh god, why do I have to go back?"

(Timeskip 'cause I can.)

Aphmau and Claire walked through the door to the pizzeria where Andy was... murdered... and looked around.

"Aphmau," Claire said warily, "why did you want to come here again?"

"It has to be here somewhere..." she muttered quietly. "There has to be some sort of broken explanation for this!" Her voice raised up at the end, but still not enough to be considered talking. She was just mumbling, repeating random phrases over and over.

"Aphmau, you need to sit down." Claire said, leading her sister to an unoccupied table. "I'll go see if I can get you some water."

Aphmau didn't hear her, still caught in her thoughts. What she did hear, was a single whisper flowing past her. It was blurred, so she couldn't make out what it said, but it made her look up from the table. What she saw nearly made her scream.

The animatronics were all looking at her, right into her eyes. She bit her cheek to keep the scream at bay, looking back down and muttering her phrases faster.

"Bonnie won't let them hurt me."

"They can't get to me from the stage."

"They can't go in the back room."

"Claire is with me."

She glanced up again, to see all of the animatronics had stopped singing and dancing, moving towards the edge of the stage. A voice came on over the intercom. "Now it is time for our daily dose of fun! All your favorite Freddy Fazbear friends are coming down to play!"

Aphmau watched, petrified as her worst nightmares walked off the stage, looking directly at her. She contemplated darting off, when Claire returned with a cup of water.

"Sorry I took so long." Claire said quietly, placing the cup in front of her sister. She noticed the white knuckles Aphmau had, gripping the table with all her might. She followed the girl's terrified gaze, eyes landing in the animatronics that were glaring into her soul.

Claire let out an inaudible gasp. "Aphmau..." she whispered to her terrified sister, "we need to get out of here."

Aphmau nodded silently, tears streaming down her face. "Please..." she whispered. "Aphmau, come on!" Claire urged, tugging her sister's arm in a desperate plea.

'The poor girl is petrified in fear.' A mysterious shadow silently told Claire. 'She won't be getting out any time soon.'

"Watch your children..." the shadowy figure whispered in Claire's ear. A silent warning. Claire glanced up, looking at the animatronics before looking behind her.

Claire was confused. She was certain someone had whispered in her ear, but there wasn't anyone there. She saw a glimpse of purple, shadows, and a slightest streak of white, but nothing else. Paranoid, she looked back at Aphmau before glancing at the animatronics. Then she looked twice.

'No! Nononononononononono!' Aphmau thought as Freddy began making his way slowly towards them. Chica was trailing behind, and Bonnie soon noticed.

Claire started pulling Aphmau harder, needing to get out of this demonic place. Aphmau suddenly released the table, allowing Claire to pull her up and start leading her away.

The shadowy figure watched in interest as the two sisters pulled away. "Watch your children~" it whisper-sang as a farewell. Claire once again glanced behind her, but her eyes found nothing but partygoers and animatronics. An odd feeling was balled up in her chest, one telling her she was being watched. She chose to ignore this as she led the terrified Aphmau out the door.

Biggest mistake ever.

-----
~A/N mode~

Thanks to FandomQueenMC for the amazing pic of Violet!!!!!! You are the best and I absolutely love the photo!