Night 2

Aphmau brought out the keys to her work. After locking the door to her car, she made her way towards the eerie building. Violet was barely visible through the entrance, waiting for the night security guard to come.

"Ahh, there you are Aphmau." The mysterious girl greeted the new night guard. "Come, we should hurry. Might I suggest coming earlier tomorrow night?"

"Alright." Aphmau replied as they made theirselves comfortable inside the office. Violet got out the security monitor, clicking the camera on. No one had moved.

"So what are we supposed to do?" The antsy girl asked the blood-red haired female. "Talk. Think. Survive. Maybe come up with a game plan in case an animatronic gets in here." Violet replied bluntly.

"Oh... okay..." Aphmau replied hesitantly. Violet glanced up from the monitor. "What?"

"You seem so... detached... tonight."

"Well, I'm sorry if I can be disagreeable." Violet snapped. She immediately realized her mistake. "Sorry, I have a lot of things on mind." She apologized.

"Do you... want to... talk about it?"

Violet was about to get angry again, when she realized what was happening. "No." She sighed. "No I don't."

Aphmau sighed but nodded. "Then what do you want to talk about?"

"Umm...I don't care." Violet said as she clicked away.

"Who's your favorite animatronic?" Aphmau asked.

"They're all creepy. But I have to go with Chica. You?" Violet replied.

"Umm... I don't know. Bonnie I guess. He's the least creepy." Aphmau confessed.

"Yeah." Violet agreed.

Violet clicked on the show stage. Freddy was gone. She glanced up at the clock. "Only 2 AM."

She glanced to the side, and saw Freddy staring at them. "Holy!" Violet shouted, causing Aphmau to look over. "Yikes!" She yelped.

Just as Violet was about to get up, a phone started ringing. She answered it from the security monitor, handing it over to Aphmau. She proceeded to walk over to the glass, tapping on it.

"Hello? Are you there?

"Jeb? Is that you?"

"Yeah. Hey Aphmau. I was calling to tell you a couple of things. First off; The power went out today. Turns out the infrastructure is 40 somethin' years old and completely awful. So, if the power goes out there, I should warn you. We have a gas generator in the back that'll be good for a couple o' days. It's just backstage, you'll have to turn it on if the power fails.

Oh, and the second thing; I unhooked Foxy from repairs, so he'll be walking around for awhile. Don't worry, he's harmless. I even had lunch with him a few times. Well, that's about it."

"Alright Jeb, thanks." Aphmau said before hanging up. Before anyone could do anything, the phone started ringing again. Once again, Aphmau answered it.

"Hello? Hello, hello?" A familiar voice to Violet called. She turned to look at Aphmau from the window. Freddy was gone when she looked back. Taking a seat next to Aphmau, Violet turned her full attention to the conversation going on the phone.

"Hello?" Aphmau replied to the mysterious man.

"Hello. Alright, so I'm calling you tonight to reach out to you. Y'see, I was recently in your position, and I would have appreciated someone doing something like this for me."

Violet tuned out the conversation. It was exactly the same as every other time. She was watching the windows as Purple Guy continued talking. She heard him change something at the end.

"Hey, I should probably warn you against talking to mysterious figures. There shouldn't be anyone else there; it's just you after hours. No other night guards, no other living things."

Violet was caught between screaming out in frustration and rolling on the floor with laughter. She settled for a glare at the phone while rolling her eyes and smiling.

"What was that about?" Aphmau asked quizzically.

"What was what about?" Violet replied casually, brushing off the question. She knew exactly what Aphmau was talking about, but that could cause some serious trouble.

"He said I would be the only one here. You aren't supposed to be here, are you?" Aphmau accused.

Violet thought carefully about what she was going to say. "No... I'm not." She paused again. "I just wanted to help you."

"Why did he not want me talking to you?"

"Oh... he and I have had some... disagreements... in the past, and now neither of us trust each other." Violet said.

"What did he do?" Aphmau asked, bursting with curiosity, much to the flame-haired night guard's dismay. "Let's just say... he hurt someone I care about very much, and his definition of 'good intentions' doesn't exactly coincide with mine."

Aphmau, sensing that she was only going to get more of these vague answers, let it drop. Violet let out an inaudible sigh of relief as she saw Aphmau divert her attention from interrogating the poor girl.

"We haven't checked the cameras in a while." Aphmau noted, pulling up the security monitor. Violet glanced up at the clock. "4 AM."

Aphmau nodded as she scrolled through the cameras. Her face visibly paled. "Oh no..."

Violet quickly looked over her shoulder. All of the animatronics were gone. "Crap." Violet muttered, moving around to stand behind Aphmau as she began clicking through the screens.

"Bonnie's in the arcade. Chica's in the party room." Violet noted as Aphmau sped through the cameras. "But where's Freddy?!" She exclaimed, panic evident in her voice.

"Doesn't matter." Violet said, just before the clock struck 6 AM. "He's back onstage."

Aphmau let out a sigh of relief. "Good. I need to get home. I'll see you later, Vi."

Violet went rigid as Aphmau walked out the door, the girl oblivious to Violet's pain and suffering inflicted upon her by the simple nickname. Violet glanced up as she heard the front door slam. A thought crossed her mind, making her lurch up and race towards the door.

'Only an hour left. I need to get out of here. And I only have an hour.'

————————
~A/N mode~

Hi everybody! Kat's here! Hey, do you like this story so far? Do you like me putting A/Ns at the end of each chapter? Should I do this in my other books? I need feedback people! Do you love it? Comment! Vote! Do you absolutely despise this book's very existence? Comment! Tell me something! Please! Ok? Ok. Anyhoo, I'm going to be on vacation for a week, if you haven't seen my message board. So I won't be posting any of my other stories, but I will try to write in them. You all know the drill, Wattpad writer decides to go get a real life and leave you all hanging by a thread. But don't worry! I'll have a few chapters up ASAP. Though, that might not be very soon... and I'm ranting again. This A/N is over 100 words... y'know what? I'm just gonna end it here.
Anyways,

Vote!

Comment!

Follow! (If you want.)

~Kat away! 😋