Night 1

Aphmau woke up early the next morning, ready for the new job she had gotten. Well, ready for orientation. She was taking the position of night-time security guard for a certain pizza place. Freddy Fazbear's. The name still gave her shivers.

(Timeskip 'till after orientation because you've all already seen it, and if you haven't it go watch it. Now she's at FNAF.)

Aphmau got out of her car, keys in hand. Making her way to the door, she was startled to see a figure inside. Walking in cautiously, she was relieved to find it was only a girl. The girl had long, thick, wavy, pure red hair and piercing reddish amethyst eyes. Her security uniform was a deep purple, probably making her a higher rank than Aphmau.

"Hello and welcome to your new job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. My name is Violet, and I am going to join you for your first five nights at Freddy's. I'm just here to show you the ropes." She said, holding out her to shake.

Aphmau nodded, taking her hand and quickly shaking. "Thanks." She said. 'This might be a little harder with someone watching me.' She thought to herself as Violet led the way to the office. Aphmau was shaken out of her thoughts as Violet spoke again. "We only need to stay in the office; at least until the backdoor alarm sounds. If it even does."

Violet knew that it would. She knew that Aphmau would have a scare. She also knew that the Purple Guy would try to scare Aphmau off before the ga-job even started. Oh Lord almighty, she was starting to think like him. And let's hope that never happened.

They settled down in the office, and Violet showed Aphmau the monitor. 'She's peppy, just like I...' Violet thought, before forcing her mind away from it. "Well... everything's in order... and I can't sit still anymore. I'm gonna go acclimatize myself with my surroundings." Aphmau said, jumping up and heading towards the door.

"No!"

Violet jumped in front of the door. "You cannot ever leave this room. Not unless an animatronic gets in here." Violet said sternly. Aphmau was surprised at the glare the other night guard was giving her.

"What? But why?" She asked, baffled. "Out there isn't safe." Was Violet's curt reply. "Because of the animatronics? But Jeb said-"

"Jeb lied!" Violet screeched. "Why do you think the animatronics were put up there in the first place? If their AI is meant to wander around, why would we lock them away?"

Tears were streaming down Violet's face as she yelled. Violet thought she was being overdramatic, but Aphmau bought it.

"The bite of 87. One of the stupid animatronics bit a little boy's frontal lobe clean off! You tell me they aren't dangerous after that!"

"I-I didn't know... Aphmau stuttered. Violet wiped her eyes and sighed. "Sorry. I shouldn't have yelled..." she muttered as she returned to her seat. Aphmau followed suit.

"Alright. So, what should we do?" She asked. "First we should check the cameras." Violet replied immediately. Taking out the monitor, Aphmau pulled up the camera to the show stage. They both gasped, astonished.

Bonnie was missing.

Hurriedly checking all the cameras, they soon found him in the part room. Looking at them. Aphmau went over and looked at him while Violet continued clicking away at the cameras.

"Are you kidding me?!" She shouted, frustrated. Aphmau hurried over to see Chica in the comic book section, looking through the window.

They hurried to the glass, looking through it where Chica would be. She wasn't there. "Crap." Violet muttered as she brought up the cameras. Aphmau turned around, only to scream. Violet whirled around.

Bonnie and Chica were watching them through the glass over there. "Holy cow!" Violet yelped. She nearly dropped the monitor, fumbling for a second before safely setting it on the desk.

She walked over to the window, reaching forward and tapping one nail on the glass. "You're creepy." She told them. "Please go away."

Aphmau was staring at me. "Are you insane?! I thought you said they were dangerous!" She exclaimed. "They are. However, these three can't get in here. It's safe as long as we stay inside." She murmured, eyes glancing up to the clock. 4 AM. "Only two hours left. Where is he?" Violet whispered as Aphmau was backing away.

"What?" Aphmau said. "Nothing. Ju-" Violet was cut off be a phone ringing. She rushed over to the security monitor and answered it. "Hello? Hello?" She asked. Abruptly, the line went dead.

"Must have been a wrong number or something." Aphmau observed. "Yeah..." Violet agreed. She was staring at the monitor. 'Something isn't right.' Violet thought. 'That wasn't supposed to happen. What's going on?'

She opened her mouth to speak when the chimes started ringing. "Oh, it's time to go already?" Aphmau asked. Violet nodded blankly. "Yeah. You should probably head out."

"But what about the animatronics?" She asked, worried. "They only move from  12 to 6. You'll be fine." Violet replied wearily. "Oh..." Aphmau said. "Ok."

Aphmau walked out the door, Violet putting the security monitor back. No need to repeat mistakes. After Aphmau walked out the door, Violet walked out and looked at the front door. With a sigh, she turned and walked back over to the animatronics.

She entered the backstage area, walking up the stairs to the stage. All of the animations turned their heads to her at the same time. She sighed.

"Stop trying to scare me." Violet MacReasas said, taking her place at the back of the stage and going still. In the dark of the shadows, it was hard to see the transformation she was going through.

She was being consumed by the darkness.

She was being reborn by the darkness.

She was taking on her true form through the darkness.

She WAS the darkness.

————————————
~A/N mode~

Hey guys! New story! Do you like it? I feel like I was extra mysterious 😆. This story has an interesting plot... I can't wait to share it with you all! I also have a couple of new fanfiction a in the works, but I can't decide which ones to post 😞. So you all choose!

GarrothxReader

Race to the Edge (How to Train your Dragon)

Undertale SansxReader

Undertale

And this one isn't really a fanfiction, but whatever.

Spy!

Honestly, I'm leaning more towards the Undertales and RTTE, just because I have more inspirations for those at this point. But you all choose! Anyways,

Vote!

Comment which story you want!

Follow!

~Kat away! 😋