Night 5

Aphmau was certain she was going insane. As her chuckles echoed through the empty room, Violet knew it too. Violet wasn't allowed to make an appearance tonight, but she suspected she would soon enough with the current degradation of his hold on her.

Aphmau didn't care that Violet wasn't showing. She was actually thankful, glad the odd security guard wasn't around to watch her slow decent to madness. If only she knew...

The muttering Violet had become used to by now was silent, making her confused. There was a slight difference in this run from the others, and she prayed that this might turn out better for Aphmau. She had become rather attached to her, something that surprised her. None of the others reminded her of Kali as much as Aphmau.

The alarm for midnight went off as Aphmau approached the back door. Open. And no way to close it. Although no words were said, fear was apparent in the girl's face and body actions. Violet almost felt bad for the girl. But she knew Aphmau would come to no harm during this.

That didn't stop Violet from worrying, however, and she found herself watching with baited breath as Aphmau checked the camera. She wanted to help, but she didn't know how. She could become the puppet, but that would do more harm than good.

Her options were very limited tonight, and she didn't know what to do. She was waiting for the perfect moment to surprise him and burst though, finally able to change the ending. But not yet. She had to deal with the pain until she could save the girl she saw as her friend.

Aphmau was hiding from the animatronics, tears streaming down her face and muted whimpers escaping her mouth. She fought her urge to scream as the loud metal feet alerted her of the robot in the room with her.

It soon left, and Aphmau stood. She started making her way to the back door, and Violet couldn't do anything but facepalm. 'You were there earlier, why didn't you escape then?' she asked aloud, though not for anyone to hear.

She was dragged along as Aphmau began running towards the office, suffered through the screaming when Aphmau couldn't find the keys, and she even experienced the same fear as Aph as Foxy led Freddy through to the office.

'No! What are you doing? You can't change the story! That's cheating!' she fumed as Aph ran to hide behind Bonnie. 'Only Foxy, because Freddy is obsessed with the back room! You don't team up!'

Aphmau ran from the arcade to the back again, only to be scared into the back room. As soon as she entered the threshold of Golden Freddy, Violet was able to emerge. She wasn't quite her normal self, entirely purple with the exception of her red eyes, but she was happy to be there.

"Finally." she murmured, careful to not alert Aphmau of her presence. She walked out of the room as Jeb called Aphmau. Aphmau answered the phone, unaware of the ally on the other side of the wall.

Violet knew the animatronics wouldn't harm her, so she had passed them with ease. She was now running through the hallways, trying to find Tyrain's puppet. She would be lucky to turn to normal before Jeb caught sight of her, because she knew it was bound to happen.

Of course, nothing was going to go her way tonight, because she betrayed the man in charge. But he was needing some amusement, so she might be able to bend the rules for now. Even as she thought that, her eyes started dimming and her hair was turning red.

She had just completely transformed when Jeb found her. "What are ya doin' here?" he shouted, causing her to jump. "No time to explain. Just trust me. I can't have you dying tonight." she replied, grabbing his hand as she began to run again.

The animatronics faced them in the main party hall. She faced them resolutely; this was the turning point. The deciding factor. If she failed here, all of her hard work would go to waste. She walked forward with a tight grip on Jeb's wrist.

"Let us pass." she said, her voice hard and cold. She leveled her glare on Freddy, and he eventually ceded and let her through. She smirked slightly as she dragged Jeb through, ignoring his loud protests.

They met Aphmau coming out of the bathrooms. Violet grabbed her wrist as well, pushing them through and pulling the door closed behind them. She silently ushered them through to the safe room, taking a mental note of Golden Freddy.

"Violet, what's going on?" Aphmau asked, but she almost completely ignored the question, instead she asked her own question. "Which one is he?"

"What?" Aphmau asked, completely baffled. Violet sighed. "Your son. Which animatronic is he?" she asked again, irritation seeping into her tone. "I have a hunch but I need to be sure."

"I don't have a son." Aphmau said slowly, making Violet frown in confusion. "Then who did you loose to this place?" she asked, more for herself than Aphmau. She answered anyways. "My nephew."

Violet's eyes widened, and a smile grew on her face. A fleeting image of a brown haired girl pulling Aphmau out of the pizzeria appeared. The two in front of her were slightly unsettled by the insane look in her eyes.

"Finally. I can finally avenge my little Kali." she said, a chorus of three voices speaking from one mouth as Violet changed again. Her hair had purple and black streaks, her clothes were devoid of color. She had united all of her forms in this place to fight Tyrain.

"Let's go." she said, turning and exiting. The other two were too scared to argue, following behind the girl with revenge in her heart. "Where are we going?" Aphmau asked quietly, making Violet chuckled. "We're going to see that idiot brother of mine. Tyrain is waiting for us in the kitchen. He's in the Springtrap suit."