Day 1

Violet was in the pizzeria, monitoring everything. From the animatronics onstage to the children running around below. This was her torture. This was the punishment the demonic place forced upon her. Doing for others what hadn't been done for her.

"Watch your children!" She sang insistently, still only a whisper. A whisper that filled the entire building with the silent warning of a mourning mother. "Watch... your... children..."

As Violet spoke, her gaze trailed over to the back stage door. There stood a familiar figure, a ghost-like silhouette glaring at her, the blank eyes that somehow found a way into her soul.

He beckoned towards her. Motioned for the sobbing figure to make her way over to the man who caused  her so much grief. Silently, she obeyed. She glided over the floor, hurrying past the parents that were glancing occasionally at their children.

"Come on, woman." The Purple Guy said, leading Violet through the door. She glanced behind her before she passed through.

Tyrian turned to the woman before him. She was gazing out the back door with intensity. He sighed. "Woman, you know you can't interfere at night."

"Watch your children." She hissed in reply. "I don't have any." He snapped back. She turned her tearful gaze onto him. "Watch. Your. Children." She growled.

"Listen, I know your mad at me. But I'm trying to get both of us out of here. So stop interfering."

Violet's face slowly stretched into a smile, menacing and insane. The girl before Tyrian slowly tilted her head back, and let out the most horrifying, ear-piercing, gut-wrecking cackle ever heard. The tears continued streaming down her face as her black bodysuit slowly morphed purple. Her eyes were no longer black and soulless, instead taking on a red hue as her hair lightened from pitch black to amethyst. Her words echoed through the pizzeria, bringing shivers down the spine of all who heard the girls chilling reply.

"Who said I wanted to leave?"

————————

~A/N mode~

Hi guys! So, this is just a little short chapter to get you even more confused and give you more hints as to what will happen. These will occur after every night, until you finally get the full story. And I also just want to add more parts.
Anyways,

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

~Kat away! 😋