Day 4

Jeb's P.O.V.

I shivered as I felt the chill pass over me. I swear, somethin' is wrong with this darned place. First Aph's strange phone call... the constant shadows... the whispers...

"Watch your children!"

There it is again! Why?! Why is this stranger torturing me?! I don't have her anymore!! Who is this stranger that is whispering these maniacal phrases to me!?

A flash of black in front of my eyes, and I heard the whisper again.

"Watch your children!"

I growled quietly. They were right next to me. I've asked the other staff if they heard the whispers, and they looked at me like I was crazy.

Which I guess I am.

It must be leftover trauma. Forcing me to remember the accident...

My daughter walked out the door with her mother...

Something isn't right...

I smiled and laughed as she waved goodbye...

He shouldn't be able to hear me!

I was waiting for a while before I got the call...

Why... is he here?

The call from the hospital...

What does he want?

About the crash...

Why is he...

When I lost them both...

Crying?

Why couldn't I save them?

__________
~A/N mode~

So... Jeb's a bit darker than we originally thought... more on this in the explaining chapter at the end... because I'm sure I'll need it.

Sorry for the short chapter, I needed to get this out and... I just ran out of ideas halfway through.

Do you people even read these? I would like to know... and feedback...

Anyways,

Vote!

Comment!

Follow (If you want.)!

~Kat away! 😋