Ending 3: Good

Violet continued moving towards the kitchen, intent on reaching her goal. Tyrain needs this information, and she was more than happy to deliver. She didn't really care about the two following her; they were pieces of her plan. At least, that's what she told herself.

He was already waiting for them as they stepped into the Party room, Springtrap suit nowhere to be found. She saw the shadow behind him immediately, and even as she moved to attack them both she understood.

The shadow phased forward, through the man and to the woman. She felt it latch hold of her soul, draining it of power. She was forced to stop the unification and revert to her weakest form, the human with red hair and purple eyes.

She pulled back before the shadow could drain any more power and leave her as a wisp, severing the connection and falling back. She watched in horror as the wisp took her two stronger forms and created a body the looked nothing like a human.

She pushed the two humans with her back, guarding them against the dangers she knew the wisps could hold. "I thought your kind went extinct. How were you alive?" She said, making the wisp turn to her.

The wisp smiled at her with fangs of black, purple tears streaming down it's face. "ДҒtЄЯ ҰөҴЯ ҒДӍЇℓҰ ӉҴҋtЄԀ ӍЇҋЄ tө ЄӝtЇҋҪtЇөҋ,  Ї ѠДЅ БөҴҋԀ tө ԌЄt ЯЄѴЄҋԌЄ. Ї ӉҴҋtЄԀ ҒөЯ ҰөҴЯ ҒДӍЇℓҰ,  ДҋԀ Ї ҒөҴҋԀ tҰЯДЇҋ. ӉЄ ѠДЅ tӉЄ ҏЄЯҒЄҪt ҏҴҏҏЄt."

She glared at the wisp in front of her. "You stay away from us. I have killed many of your kind before and I will not have any problems wiping you from this existence. Leave." Violet growled.

The wisp laughed, and as it lurched towards the people standing in the room,  fast metallic feet were heard. Violet pushed them all out of the way as Foxy rushed past and dug his hook into the wisp.

The world erupted in darkness originating from the wisp, and all present were sucked into the vortex. Violet latched onto Aphmau's hand as they were pulled from this realm to the next.

Eleven people were in the room of light, the Purple Siblings standing in front of the rest with the wisp. They knelt in front of the rulers of the afterlife, heads bowed as they awaited their sentence.

"We have come to our conclusion. Tyrain Vincent MacReasas, you have been found innocent, as a wisp was controlling your actions." The Lord stated. Lucifer sighed. "Yes, you will be released from my realm and enter his." he said.

Lucifer was unhappy at loosing his most recent entertainment, but no one really cared at the moment. Tears were shed as Violet reunited with her daughter, and Claire with Aphmau had a happy reunion with Andy.

They all disappeared, their souls transcending from this world to the next. As the gates of heaven came into view, the group saw the other parents of the animatronic kids. They all entered heaven with a smile.