Night 3

Aphmau had come early from the discovery of the previous night. She knew that she shouldn't have exited the room, from Violet, ibut she had never expected that the animatronics could be so... violent. She shivered as she approached the eerie building.

Violet was waiting impatiently for Aphmau. The... events... of yesterday had greatly annoyed her. Sufficient to say, her week was going downhill fast. And Aphmau with her curiosity wasn't helping her mood. She was... less than pleased at this point in time.

Aphmau rushed into the building slightly out of breath. She looked surprised to see Violet there before her. "How do you always get here before me?" She panted as they made their way to the office. She shrugged. "You get here a couple hours after business ends, so I just wait around afterwards." She replied, telling a partial truth.

Aphmau furrowed her eyebrows for a second before shrugging it off and taking out the security monitor. The phone started ringing. Violet sighed and walked to the windows as Tyrian started talking about Foxy. His favorite... and hers...

When Aphmau's voice sounded in the room, Violet looked to her in surprise. "Listen, you must know how scary it is in here... but I-I wanted to ask you something. A few... a few years ago, there were some m-murders at this place, r-right?"

"How do you know about those? Nevermind, it doesn't matter. But those murders weren't murders. Those were just negligent parents that were too busy to keep a good eye on their tykes." Purple Guy snapped at the startled guard.

"You and I both know that's not true." Violet growled at the phone from the window. Aphmau looked at her startled as a slight gasp echoed from the other end of the line. "Vi? What are you doing there?"

"I'm not Vi." The purple clad security guard hissed. "Im Violet."

"Still, what are you doing there?" The man at the other end pressed. "You know ____ well what I'm doing here." She hissed. Ty's half-formed reply was cut off by Aphmau ending the call with shaking fingers and wide eyes.

Violet was about to apologize, but she stiffened as she heard the familiar sound of fast metal feet, accompanied by Aphmau's scream moments later. Apparently she had the cameras still pulled up. Violet whirled around, grabbing Aphmau with a breathless warning.

Run

Violet jerked Aphmau with her, slamming the door open and running to the comic book section. Both women pressed against​ the back wall, squeezed into the small space. Violet stayed standing with her back pressed against the wall, while Aphmau sank to the floor sobbing. Panting, Violet tapped Aphmaus shoulder. With a startled gasp, Aphmau tensed before looking up.

"Cameras." Violet whispered, panting. She pulled up the tablet and both security guards stared intently at it, trying to pick out where the animatronics were. When Violet glanced up from the monitor she had to slap a hand over her mouth to stifle a scream.

Bonnie was right there.

Aphmau glanced up at the sound of Violet's alert. She let out a choked sob as she looked upward and saw Chica standing over the top of the comic books. Violet glanced up as well, before adding more effort in her attempt to meld with the wall behind her.

"Why... w-why are you different?" Aphmau subconsciously asked aloud. Violet just stared. A noise sounded from the monitor, making them both jump. Aphmau pulled up the monitor, and Violet glanced down. They were gone when she looked back up. She sighed audibly, making the other woman look up. With a slight whimper, she returned to the task at hand.

"Backdoor alarm." Aphmau stated. Violet nodded. "Yeah. We need to go." She said in a slightly shaky voice, surprisingly strong for the ordeal that just happened.

Aphmau nodded. "Yeah. Do you know where it is? Jeb never told me during the tour." She said. Violet shrugged and stepped over Aphmau, waving for her to follow as she picked her way out of the comic book section.

Working their way down the hall quietly, Violet motioned for Aphmau to stay there and keep quiet. The younger woman nodded as the amethyst eyed girl peeked carefully around the corner.

She pulled back after barely catching a glimpse of rusty red felt used for fur. She glanced at Aphmau. Putting a finger to her lips, she motioned for the girl to follow her as she got on her hands and knees.

Aphmau copied the girl's movements, barely picking up the banging going on in the kitchen. She could only hope they all were in there. They kept close to the wall at all times, so that it was easier to hide in the shadows.

Violet passed the bathroom doors without hesitation, quickly slinking into the backstage area. She didn't notice Aphmau pausing at the intersection, before quietly entering the restrooms.

Violet rushed quickly to the back door, speaking as she did. "We have to hurry. We left the door open too long as it is."

Imagine Violet's surprise when she didn't see Aphmau behind her. She growled slightly, and then a hand landed on her shoulder. She looked behind her to see a man with the face of Jeb, almost. The pupils of the yetis were gone, leaving only the sclera showing.

"Tyrian." She hissed, jerking her body away from the intruder. He just grinned at her, an odd sight of expression on a deadened face. "Hello, dear sister." He said in an otherworldly voice, the vocals of his dead victim overlaid with his own.

"I am not you sister." The furious female hissed. "I stopped being your sister when you killed my little Kali."

The man flinched at the sound of his niece's name. His smile dropped, and he glared at her. She threw the hateful stare right back, moving past him towards the doors.

"You can't close those." He stated. "I know." She replied coldly, keeping her back to him as she examined the world outside. He moved forward to stand next to her. "I never understood why I got to roam the land and you didn't." He said. She sighed. "It doesn't matter. You need to get out before she sees you. You know the rules. Only on the fifth night."

He sighed. "I know, I know." He murmured, before stepping out the door. Violet heard the door open to backstage as Purple Guy disappeared around the corner. She started tapping her foot softly as she crossed her arms and pretended to wait irritatedly.

"Why haven't you closed the door yet?" Aphmau asked. "I can't." Violet replied. "I'm not allowed. No clearance, no touching the doors." Violet replied, once again telling a technical truth.

Aphmau sighed and walked over, flicking the switches that closed the doors. Just as she did, the chimes started ringing for 6:00, when the shift ends. Aphmau was about to leave when she saw someone dash past the window out of the corner of her eye.

"What was that?!" She yelped, whirling around to face the window. "Did you see it?!"

"See what?" Violet replied casually, walking towards the exit of backstage. Aphmau paused. "Nothing... nevermind. I'm just going to go home." She said. Violet nodded. "That sounds great."

Aphmau followed Violet to the door, passing through with a nod to Violet as she held it open. Violet slipped through the door, making sure to be there until Aphmau got to the security office. "Hey, pass me the monitor. I'll put it up and make sure everything is ok so you can head out."

Aphmau smiled and handed the security monitor to Violet before rushing to exit the creepy building. As the fake night guard did her job, Aphmau swore she was being watched, seeing a figure at the door to the Pizzeria as she drove away. Shaking it off as her overactive imagination, she drove the rest of the way home to try and get some rest with her constant nightmares.

Violet came out of the security office, only to find herself face-to-face with the famous murderer. She rolled her eyes and started walking, allowing the man to follow her as she made her way on stage.

Tyrian waited in the main party hall as Violet walked onto the stage. He started speaking as she transformed. She didn't reply, because she couldn't. She couldn't speak, and for once she was grateful.

She had no idea how to answer his question.

"Why do you want to stay at this place?"