Author's Note

So if any of you opened this story then I'm assuming you are familiar with the Kpop group known as Monsta X (*insert fangirl attack here*). They are my all-time favorite Kpop group. (My bias group.)

As many of you may know, Monsta X has released their album 'The Clan Part 1: Lost' earlier this year and are currently working on a part 2 called 'Guilty' WHICH IS COMING OUT IN OCTOBER I'M SO PUMPED I MIGHT ACTUALLY DIE FROM FANGIRLING.

Anyways, the music video, called 'All In', is linked up above. I suggest watching it before reading so you get an idea of the characters/people in this story. When I first watched it, I was confused about the basic plot of the video and what it meant. I have finally figured out what was going on so this story will hopefully shed some light for the confused souls.

Also, because this story is based off of the Monsta X music video "All In", I give all the credit for the main plot to the people who created it for Monsta X and to the members of the group. Therefore, I do not claim any of this story's plot besides the parts that were changed from the addition of the OC or reader.

For those of you who aren't quite familiar with character x reader stories:
(Y/N) = your name
(H/C) = hair color
(E/C)= eye color
(H/L)= hair length

If I miss anything, I'll add it in.

If you're at all familiar with my Fullmetal Alchemist one-shot book, then you'll know that I had been struggling with updates on Fridays. I want to keep doing that because it mainly forced me to get off my butt and keep writing. But I won't because I know I'll start struggling again. So I'm just going to say that I'll always update on a Friday, but I'm not going to update EVERY Friday (If that makes sense at all...).

If you like this book, please vote, comment, or even give a follow because it lets me know if I'm doing a good job and encourages me to keep writing!

Thank you! 😄❤️

Monsta X ages (in this story):
Kihyun- 21
Minhyuk- 21
Hyungwon- 20
Shownu- 22
I.M.- 18
Jooheon- 20
Wonho- 21
Reader- 18

In the first part, the reader is 16 while Minhyuk is 19.