9:28 am

9:28 am
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: oh
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: my
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: god
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: you were right when you said you had musical talent
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: consider me shook
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: omg
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: i cant stop listening to it
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: i cant believe you gave up singing
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: theres no way im gonna let that keep happening 😤😤😤
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: but im serious
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: start recording again.
3:30 pm
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: wtf are you still sleeping
defjeffb: nope. just got up like 15 mins ago tho.
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: r u gonna ignore my suppORT
defjeffb: yes
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: please nooo
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: your voice is so good
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: i wanna hear more of it
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: SNED ME MORE
defjeffb: sned
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: SHUSH
defjeffb: i would, but thats the only one i kept. sorry :/
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: i cant believe ur HURTING ME LIKE THIS 😩😩😭😭😭
defjeffb: SHUSHSHSHSH
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: ok. listen. i have a friend
defjeffb: i have a friend too
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: CAN U STOP BEFORE I BLOCK U
defjeffb: ok ill stfu. im all ears
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: i have a friend named mark. he records songs too, and sometimes for other people. if i talk to him about it will you pLEASE HANG OUT WITH HIM AND RECORD SOMETHING
defjeffb: no
defjeffb: nononono
defjeffb: i cant do that
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: why not??
defjeffb: 1. i dont know him
defjeffb: 2. reason #1
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: oh come on he's really nice i promise
defjeffb: youngjae. no.
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: okay. im sorry. but i do want to hear more of your work someday.
defjeffb: maybe someday.
defjeffb: happy birthday, by the way. sorry i didnt say that first. i keep feeling like it was yesterday
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: its okay :) thank you!
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: um.. you dont have to but.. i was right. jinyoung was holding a surprise party for me but he accidentally let it slip last night. if you want to come, you can.
defjeffb: hm.. okay. where is it?
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: jinyoung's house. it was supposed to be at my place, but he changed it. and it was supposed to happen once i got home, but it got moved to 5 since i know about it now.
defjeffb: i'll be there.
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: okay :) see you there

5:00 pm
There was a knock on the door. Youngjae jumped up and opened the door. Jaebum stood there, his hands in his pockets. he flashed Youngjae a smile.

"Hi."

Youngjae didn't know how to respond. He could've just said hello, but Jaebum literally made his speechless.

"Hi.'

Youngjae moved to the side and motioned Jaebum in.

"It's a small party. Real small. Just me and the guys." Youngjae said.

Of course, when Jackson saw Jaebum he immediately talked to him, making him feel welcome. The other 4 warmed up to him as well. It was almost like he had always been friends with all of them.

Youngjae thought Jaebum was cute in pictures, but he was even cuter in real life. Youngjae kept catching himself staring at him.

Luckily, Jaebum warmed up to them too. It wasn't awkward, and Jaebum was thankful. The night went on, and at one point, Youngjae yawned, and put his head on the table.

"What's up with you? You cant be tired on your birthday!" Yugyeom said, patting his back.

"Be quiet, I got up early." Youngjae muttered back.

"Go take a power nap!" Jackson said, getting up from the couch.

Youngjae lifted his head and then got up and shuffled towards the couch, flopping onto it.

"We'll wake you up!" Kunpimook said.

But that didn't happen. One by one, more people fell asleep. Jaebum talked to a sleepy Mark for about 10 minutes, until he fell asleep mid sentence.

Jaebum looked around, suddenly feeling awkward. He wanted to talk to youngjae more, but he looked so comfortable. So he tiptoed out of the room and onto the back porch. He sat down and looked up at the stars.

He was glad he came. He had made some new friends, which was good for him. His old friend group had abandoned him, and he only had a few really close friends.

Jaebum hummed to himself. It was too quiet. He sang quietly as he paced around for a bit. He didn't want to go home. He wasn't even tired.

"Jaebum?"

Jaebum choked on his spit, and the singing stopped. He coughed and turned around and saw a messy haired Youngjae standing in the doorway.

"You're still here? I thought you went home." Youngjae said. He closed the door behind him.

"No. I was actually about to leave though.. I wanted to see if you were gonna wake up." Jaebum said. Youngjae sat down on the grass.

Jaebum nervously twiddled with his fingers, wondering if he should sit with him. And in the end, he did.

"It's so nice out tonight.." Youngjae said, looking up.

Jaebum stared at him. He examined every facial feature. Choi Youngjae was so intriguing to look at.

Youngjae turned his head and Jaebum quickly looked away.

"Did you have a good birthday?" Jaebum asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes. I did. Probably the best one I've had in awhile. Thank you for the microphone. Seriously.. I don't think you know how much that means to me." Youngjae said.

"You're welcome." Jaebum replied.

They laid in the grass together, looking at the stars until they fell asleep.