6:37 pm

6:37 pm
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: im going to visit my family tomorrow!!
defjeffb: really? my family's actually coming over to my place on monday. im happy you finally get to see them again.
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: yeah!! i hope you have fun with your family as well.
defjeffb: i definitely will.
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: i'll miss u tho :(
defjeffb: i'll miss you too. only for a few days though <3
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: i need to go pack, i'll talk to you before i leave tomorrow! i love you.
defjeffb: i love you too.
                   Sunday
                  11:27 am
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: i. am. so. tired.
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: i got to my parents house awhile ago
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: i missed them so much but theY HAD SO MANY QUESTIONSNDJD
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: i told them about you, they said they wanna meet you someday!
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: you're probably still sleeping.. i shouldnt blow up your phone.
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: i probably won't be on for the rest of the day.. so i hope you have a wonderful one. i love you!
                    2:27 pm
defjeffb: ah sorry! i was cleaning up. im glad theyre so accepting. hopefully my parents will be the same way. i miss you already.
defjeffb: ew im so soft
defjeffb: oh well
defjeffb: i love you
                    Monday
                    1:02 pm
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: i just realized how much i actually missed my family.
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: we went out to lunch and i had so much fun.
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: it'd be better if you were here though..
defjeffb: im really glad you're having a good time. my parents just got here. i told them about us and they told me they wanted to meet you as well lol
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: we're gonna have to do that someday!
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: ahh my mother is calling for me. talk to you later! <3
defjeffb: have fun babe :)
                    9:27 pm
Youngjae laid in his bed, exhausted. He had done so much, he just wanted to sleep. He went to text Jaebum goodnight, but he assumed he was busy. He set down his phone and closed his eyes.
                   12:19 am
Youngjae jumped at the sound of his phone ringing. He sat up and picked up his phone. It was an unknown number. He sighed and set his phone back down.

It rang again, the same number calling. Youngjae clenched his jaw, and with a sigh, answered the phone.

"Hello?" he said. His tone sounded much more annoyed that he thought it would.

"Youngjae..?" a voice asked.

"Speaking. Who is this?" Youngjae asked.

"This is Jaebum's mother. He's in the hospital." she said, her voice shaking.

"W-What?" Youngjae asked. "What happened?"

"We were in an accident. He's unconscious right now... I know you're far from where we are. I promise you I'll keep you updated. Everything I find out, you find out." she promised.

"Thank you.." Youngjae whispered.

"I have to go. It's late. I'm sorry for calling so late, but you deserved to know." she said.

"Thank you." he repeated. His mother said goodbye and hung up.

Youngjae immediately broke down, tears profusely falling. His break was almost over, so he was leaving tomorrow. It sounded like he was going to the hospital instead of home.

He didn't get a lot of sleep. He was worried. He wanted to call Jaebum's mother and ask her what happened. Hours went by, and he finally fell asleep around 6 am.

He woke up and sprung out of bed. He hastily packed up, and walked out of his room.

"You're leaving this early?" his mother asked.

"I know. I'm sorry. Something happened.. I'll stay for breakfast." Youngjae said. His mother nodded, understanding. She probably assumed that it was something involving school.

He ate breakfast and pretended to be happy, but the only thing he was was worried.

After he finished and helped clean up, he told everyone goodbye, and then he was off.

                      1:37 pm
Youngjae contacted Jaebum's mother to find out where he was. He wanted to go home and make himself look presentable, but he couldn't get himself to do it. He needed to know what was happening.

He walked into the hospital and cringed. He hated it.

"Youngjae?" a woman asked.

Youngjae walked towards her and she wrapped her arms around him as if they had known each other for years. He stiffened, and Jaebum's mother must have noticed.

"I-I'm sorry.. It's been a very rough few hours." she said quietly.

"I understand." Youngjae said.

"He was just showing us around town... and.." she said, obviously very shaken up.

"Are you alright?" Youngjae asked.

"Yes. I'm perfectly fine. His father too. Jaebum was the only one who.." she started. She began crying. Youngjae squeezed his eyes shut so he wouldn't start crying as well. He wrapped his arm around Jaebum's mother.

"I'm so sorry. I'll be here with you both." Youngjae said.

Youngjae pulled away from the hug when he heard footsteps. A man appeared, and Jaebum's mother walked towards him. Youngjae assumed the man was Jaebum's father.

He said a few words to his mother that Youngjae couldn't make out. Jaebum's mother turned around.

"He's awake."

Youngjae's heart started pounding. He followed Jaebum's father back to the room he was in.

Youngjae saw him first. He looked tired, a little beat up, but besides from that, he still looked beautiful.

"Jaebum.. oh my god. I'm so happy you're okay!" Youngjae said, letting all of his tears flow out.

Jaebum just looked at him for a few seconds, before asking a question that shattered Youngjae's heart into a million pieces.

"Who are you?"

a/n
hOoooOo sHIT YALL
why do i do this to myself—
anyways im sorry for not updating in so long, i had MAJOR writers block. this chapter is v short as well. i apologizE. i'll try to post more often. thank you for reading!