3:27 pm

Youngjae tried to make life as normal as possible. He went to his classes, ate his meals regularly, hung out with his friends. Even though Jinyoung had pissed him off, he would hang out with him too.

He had only visited Jaebum once since the time with Jackson. He knew Jaebum's parents were leaving soon. They had already taken him home. And that meant Youngjae would have to take care of him. In fact, he was supposed to go over soon and make sure he didn't do anything dumb.

He almost forgot what it was like to be with him. Were they still dating even though Jaebum thought he was dating Woojin? Did anyone even tell Jaebum they were a thing?

"Cheer up, buddy." Yugyeom said, slapping Youngjae's back. Youngjae let his spoon fall into his soup which he had barely touched.

"I'm trying." Youngjae responded.

"It won't be that bad. Just take Coco over there and leave him with her." Mark suggested.

"He isn't 6 years old." Youngjae muttered. He picked up his phone and looked at he time. It was almost time for Jaebum's parents to leave.

"I have to go. I'll see you guys later." Youngjae said, walking out before anyone had a chance to say goodbye.

He drove straight to Jaebum's house. He knocked on the door and soon enough, his mother answered it.

She pressed her index finger against her lips. "Be quiet. He was grumpy. He got a headache so he took a nap." she whispered.

Youngjae nodded. She opened the door completely and Youngjae stepped in.

"I'll be upstairs. We're finishing packing our things." she continued. Youngjae just nodded again.

He walked into the familiar house, where tons of forgotten memories were made. He stepped into the living room and saw Jaebum laying on the couch. He sighed and took off his jacket.

"Youngjae. Hi." a voice said.

Youngjae jumped and whipped around.

"Jaebum? Your mother told me you were sleeping." he whispered back, even though he didn't have to.

"I just said that so they would get off my case." Jaebum said, grinning.

His hair was down and falling into his eyes and a blanket was wrapped around his shoulders. He looked tiny and adorable.

"They're just trying to be nice." Youngjae said, sitting down next to him.

"I know. But I can only take so much. I'm not a baby. I still remember a lot. Just not... recent events." Jaebum said.

"Jaebum."

The two boys looked back and saw Jaebum's father standing behind them.

"Hello." Jaebum greeted him.

"Was your nap nice?" his father asked, his tone extremely sarcastic.

"Yes. It was perfect!" Jaebum said, sighing.

His father rolled his eyes.

"Me and your mother are leaving now. Mind to come say goodbye?" he asked.

"Of course." Jaebum responded, getting up. With a blanket still wrapped around him, he left the living room.

Youngjae got up and followed. His mother was crying as she held Jaebum tightly.

"Mother, I'll be okay. Alright?" Jaebum assured her. She pulled away and nodded as she wiped her tears.

"Goodbye. Don't forget to call. I love you." his father said, wrapping his arms around Jaebum.

"I won't."