5:00 pm

Tuesday, October 8th
                            5:00 pm
defjeffb: im here
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: JAEBUM
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: HI
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: I MISSED YOU
defjeffb: i missed you too
defjeffb: im back home now
defjeffb: im sorry for leaving.. that was real shitty of me.
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: its okay. do you feel better now?
defjeffb: absolutely.
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: good!
defjeffb: youngjae
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: ?
defjeffb: im not very good at expressing my feelings
defjeffb: idk how to deal with them
defjeffb: but
defjeffb: there's something special about you
defjeffb: you made me realize things
defjeffb: i used to hate mornings because i associated them with having to wake up and get going with my shitty day
defjeffb: but after you talked about mornings
defjeffb: i woke myself up early and realized
defjeffb: maybe mornings arent that bad
defjeffb: ...they arent that bad
defjeffb: because they make me think of you
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: ..
defjeffb: im sorry.. i need to stop rambling
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: no thats not it
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: i just.. dont know how to respond.
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: no one's ever said something like that to me
defjeffb: ive never said anything like that to someone
defjeffb: i want to see you tonight
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: i have classes tomorrow..
defjeffb: dammit
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: i can... skip a day though
defjeffb: nonono i dont want you missing your classes because of me
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: no
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: i wanna see you too
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: i havent taken a day to myself in awhile
defjeffb: okay. if you say so.
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: how about i come to your place?
defjeffb: my place?
defjeffb: ahhh
defjeffb: i havent cleaned it in awhile
defjeffb: but okay
defjeffb: ill clean it up and then you can come over. ill text you my address when im done.
jbmtjr.jsyjbbyk: see you tonight.

                     8:30 pm
Youngjae checked the address probably a hundred times until he was able to assure himself that he was at the right place. He got out of his car and walked to the front door.

He didn't even have to knock. Jaebum opened the door before Youngjae even got there.

"Hi." Jaebum said.

Youngjae wanted to kiss him so bad.

He wanted to hug him and tell him everything was okay.

"Hi." Youngjae replied. He walked inside and took off his jacket, hanging it up.

"I missed you." Jaebum whispered, throwing his arms around youngjae.

Youngjae wasnt expecting it, and he let out a small grunt.

"Sorry.. I shouldn't have.. attacked you." Jaebum mumbled.

"It's fine." Youngjae said, chuckling and throwing his arms around Jaebum.

Jaebum laughed and hugged him back.

"I wasn't sure what you wanted to do.. we could watch a movie or something. we could just talk. cook." jaebum said. "Why the hell would we cook.." he added quietly, shaking his head.

Youngjae giggled. "I'm good at cooking! I can make a mean omelette." he said, earning a laugh from jaebum.

"Well, you'll have to show me your omelette cooking skills sometime." Jaebum said, walking into the kitchen.

"Do you want a water?" Jaebum asked, opening the fridge.

"Yes, please." Youngjae said. Jaebum handed him a water and Youngjae immediately flipped it, but failed to land it.

He sighed and picked it up.

"Oh my god.. if you're gonna try to flip it atleast do it when theres only a little bit left... do you know nothing?" Jaebum said, too seriously.

Youngjae began laughing and Jaebum, who was trying to keep a straight face, began laughing too.

"Come on Mr. Bottle Flipper, lets go watch a movie." Youngjae said quietly, grabbing his hand.
                       9:45 pm
Jaebum and Youngjae had decided to watch a movie that ended with Youngjae continuously wiping his tears that seemed to be endless.

"That was.. Youngjae, are you crying?" Jaebum asked, after the credits had ended.

"No, No, I just, got something in my eye." Youngjae lied.

"Do you think I'm dumb? I know you're crying. Why are you crying?" Jaebum asked, scooting closer.

"It's just.. I don't know. It's sad." Youngjae chuckled, tears forming in his eyes again.

Jaebum grabbed Youngjae's hand and held it. He knew there had to be a reason he was crying this much, but he didn't want to ask again. Maybe he didn't wanna talk about it.

"This movie just made me realize how much I miss my family.. I've been so busy with school that I haven't been able to go visit them. I feel like a horrible son." Youngjae said quietly.

"Don't say that. You aren't a horrible son. Surely they understand you're busy with school?" Jaebum asked.

"I call my mom every night before I sleep. She said she understands but... still. I feel like she's only saying that so I don't feel bad." Youngjae said.

"Listen, Youngjae. Don't be too hard on yourself, please. The next chance you get, you can go visit them. I don't like seeing you sad." Jaebum told him.

Youngjae didn't respond, but he just looked at Jaebum.

Jaebum looked back at him. He felt like his heart was about to explode. He wanted to kiss him so much, but they weren't even dating yet. Jaebum took a deep breath, and then leaned in.

He panicked at first because Youngjae didn't kiss him back, but right before Jaebum pulled away, Youngjae wrapped his arms around Jaebum's neck and sank into him.

Jaebum wrapped his arms around Youngjae, and picked him up just so he could lay him down again.

He went to kiss Youngjae again but he turned his head away.

"Jaebum, um.. does this mean we're dating?" Youngjae asked. Jaebum laughed, and Youngjae joined him.

"Yes, Youngjae. I suppose it does." he said, making Youngjae laugh again.

"I'm glad." Youngjae whispered, pressing his lips against Jaebum's.

a/n:
:O it happened you guyS
this chapter was kind of weird i apologize, but thanks for reading!