10:19 am

When Youngjae woke up the next morning, Jaebum was already gone. Youngjae got up and went to the kitchen, where he found another post-it note.

"Go outside."

Youngjae smiled. What was he planning? He changed into a new outfit and pulled out his jacket and wrapped a scarf around his neck.

He went outside and looked around. Was he missing something? He jumped when a car honked at him. He peered into it.

"Jinyoung?" He asked. Jinyoung grinned and motioned for him to get in.

"Why are you here?" Youngjae asked, buckling his seatbelt.

"Because. I'm helping Jaebum do something special. Took you long enough to wake up." Jinyoung mumbled.

Youngjae giggled. "Sorry. He didn't tell me."

Jinyoung drove to his house. It was a short ride, 5 minutes at most. Youngjae got out and was greeted by Coco running up to him. He had let Mark take care of her while he was taking care of Jaebum.

"Hi, Coco!" He said, squatting down to pet her. Jackson and Mark walked out, keys in hand.

"Where are you two going?" Youngjae asked, standing up.

"We're getting donuts. You're coming with us." Jackson said, grabbing Youngjae's arm as he passed him.

"Oh, I am?" He asked. Mark nodded. Jinyoung picked up Coco. "What about you, Jinyoung?" Youngjae asked. Jinyoung shook his head. "I already did my part." He went back inside and Youngjae got into the backseat.

"Did Jaebum plan all of this in just one night?" Youngjae asked. Mark nodded. "I guess so. He woke up super early too." He said.

When they got to the shop Youngjae started to get out, but Jackson stopped him. "Nope! You can't come with us." He said.

Youngjae frowned and closed the car door. He watched as Mark and Jackson went into the shop. He waited a few minutes and they came back out, holding a big box of donuts. Jackson opened the door and have Youngjae the box.

Youngjae opened it and burst out laughing. "This is so weird." He said.

"Back 2 ur place"

The donuts read. Youngjae kept laughing as they drove back to Youngjae's house. He was excited to go back home. He hadn't been there in quite some time.

Mark pulled into Youngjae's driveway and smirked. "Have fun."

Youngjae smiled back and got out of the car, carrying the big box of donuts with him. He was instructed not to eat them yet.

He tried to open the door, but failed. He forgot to bring his keys too. He scratched the back of his head. He knocked.

"Hello? Um.. I forgot my keys."

Yugyeom swung the door open with an eye roll. "Kunpimook, you weren't supposed to lock the door!" He said.

"Oh." Kunpimook replied. He pushed Yugyeom aside, and bowed. "Bonjour."

Yugyeom shoved Kunpimook back. "You're so annoying." He said. "You're more annoying." Kunpimook snapped back.

Mark honked. "Let the poor guy inside, will you? This is why've didn't want the youngest of the bunch handling the last part." He yelled from the car. The 2 boys moved aside and Youngjae stepped in.

"Is Jaebum here?" Youngjae asked. Yugyeom nodded. "You'll find him."

Yugyeom and Kunpimook slid out the door, and Youngjae watched them. He turned around and walked through the silent house, looking in every room.

He walked into the kitchen where Jaebum sat, with mugs of hot chocolate waiting. "Hi." He said.

Youngjae giggled. "What is all of this?" He asked.

"Well, originally, this was supposed to be a lot more romantic. But there's only so much you can do in 12 hours." Jaebum said, grinning. "Sit."

Youngjae put the donuts on the table and sat down across from him. Jaebum opened the box and handed Youngjae a donut and got one for himself.

"I don't want anything to change between us, okay? I'm just going away for awhile. I wanna talk to you everyday." Jaebum said through bites. Youngjae slowly ate his donut too. "Okay."

Jaebum picked up another donut, but set it down. "I have something to give you." He said, getting up. He walked over to where his jacket was and reached into the pocket of it, and pulled out a small box.

"What is it?" Youngjae asked as Jaebum set it in front of him.

"Open it up." Jaebum responded. Youngjae opened it up and saw a ring. He looked up at Jaebum. This was the ring he wore.

"This is the same one I wear." He said, reading Youngjae's thoughts. "I got this ring when I was dating Woojin. I was gonna give it to him on our 1 year anniversary but.." He trailed off.

Youngjae took it out of the box and put it on. "Well it's beautiful." He whispered.

Jaebum grabbed Youngjae's hand and kissed it. "Even though I wasn't thinking of you when I bought it.. I do now." He said.

Youngjae started crying. He couldn't tell if it was because he was happy or sad.

"Don't cry." Jaebum whispered, wiping his face.

Youngjae laughed through his tears. "I just love you so much.

Jaebum smiled, and laughed to cover up his own tears. "I love you too."