10:15 am

10:15 am

95 likes                                  4 comments

95 likes 4 comments

pepi_jy_: awww yeaaaa

jacksonwang852g7: GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG
bambam1a: G A N G
yu_gyeom: omg i look so good 😩😩💯
mark_tuan: ^ why

jacksonwang852g7: GANG GANG GANG GANG GANGbambam1a: G A N Gyu_gyeom: omg i look so good 😩😩💯mark_tuan: ^ why

84 likes 3 comments

jacksonwang852g7: didnt even have to tell them to pose like that

mark_tuan: iconic
bambam1a: omg my parents 😂😂🙌
pepi_jy_: @bambam1a delete those emojis for the love of goD

11:28 am
Jaebum woke up to an empty bed. He rubbed his eyes and got up, searching for Youngjae. Coco ran to him and jumped on his legs. Jaebum smiled at the small dog and pet his head.

Jaebum got closer to the bathroom and heard the shower running. He went back to the bed and sat down, checking his phone. He liked a few pictures that the others had posted.

Youngjae walked in with a towel around his waist.

"Oh, hi." he said, suddenly embarrassed to be half naked in front of his boyfriend, as if Jaebum hadn't seen him like this already.

"Hi." Jaebum replied, laying back down.

Youngjae sat down next to him. "Jaebum?" he asked.

Jaebum turned towards him. "Yes?"

"Before you left for a few days.. you said you didn't want to be close to me after what happened last time. What happened last time?" Youngjae questioned.

Jaebum's heart immediately clenched. "It isn't important." he muttered.

Youngjae looked away from him and looked at the wall, fiddling with his fingers.

"Awhile ago.." Jaebum started, contradicting his last statement, "I met someone."

"It was while I was in school. I went to college for a year and a half before this happened. We were in the same class, and we were working on a project together. I fell in love with him." Jaebum explained quietly.

Even though Youngjae knew this story had a bad ending, he winced at the thought of Jaebum loving someone else. He pushed those thoughts aside.

"We started going out, and no matter what happened, he refused to tell anyone that we were a thing. I told all my friends. I told anyone who asked. He told no one." Jaebum said, his voice shaking.

"And one night, we got into an argument. It got really bad. He tore up one of my notebooks, told me he never loved me, and left. Just like that. I never saw him again." Jaebum said, his voice falling into a whisper.

Youngjae stared at the wall behind Jaebum. He didn't know what to say.

"So after that night, I told myself I was never going to fall in love again, because it obviously could never work." Jaebum finished.

Youngjae hugged Jaebum tightly, and he felt hot tears on his shoulder.

"I promise, I will never hurt you like that. Never." Youngjae whispered.

"I know you won't." Jaebum replied, sniffling. "You're different."

Youngjae pulled away from the hug and pecked his cheek.

"I'm sorry.. I probably shouldn't have asked." Youngjae said, standing up.

"No, it's okay." Jaebum chuckled, following him. "It's good I got all of that out."

He wrapped his arms around Youngjae, hugging him from behind. "You're really having an impact on me. Are you a witch or something?" Jaebum asked.

Youngjae laughed. "I don't know, maybe." he said.

Jaebum laughed, resting his head against Youngjae. "I can't believe I fell in love with a witch."

"Shut up! I'm not a witch!" Youngjae said, laughing harder.

2:27 pm
Youngjae walked into town to meet up with Jinyoung. Jaebum had to go home because of a headache, so Youngjae didn't have to cancel.

He walked into the cafe and felt the warm air on his face. He spotted Jinyoung in the corner and went over to him.

"Hi." he said, sitting down and taking off his scarf.

Jinyoung looked up from his phone. "Choi Youngjae, is that a hickey on your neck?" he asked.

Youngjae's face got hot and red. "No!" he said, shyly. He covered the sides of his neck with his hands just incase.

Jinyoung smiled. "I was just joking. Do whatever you want with Jaebummie." he cooed.

Youngjae rubbed his temples. "Don't say that. I think I hate name 'Jaebummie' as much as he does." he sighed.

Jinyoung laughed. "I already ordered our drinks." he said.

Youngjae thanked him. "Why did you wanna meet up tonight?" he asked.

Jinyoung shrugged. "I was bored. Thought it was worth a shot to ask you. We haven't hung out a lot lately." he explained.

Youngjae nodded. "I know. I've been busy with school." he sighed.

"Your break is coming up soon, isn't it?" Jinyoung asked, sipping from his cup.

"Yes. A few days off." Youngjae said happily.

"Any plans?" Jinyoung asked.

"I'm spending a few days with my family, and after that, I don't think I have anything planned." Youngjae explained.

Jinyoung nodded. "Youngjae? Can I ask you something?"

Youngjae's heart sped up. He didn't know why. Jinyoung sounded too serious. "Of course. What is it?"

"Are you sure about all of this?" Jinyoung asked.

Youngjae scrunched his nose. "What?"

"You got together with Jaebum so soon. You two barely know each other.." Jinyoung said.

Youngjae felt his anger rise.

"Yes, Jinyoung. I am sure about this. I've known him for awhile, and even though it's only been a few months, I know quite a lot about him. I don't think this involves you." Youngjae said defensively. "You aren't jealous or something are you?" he speculated.

Jinyoung chuckled, as if he hadn't pissed off Youngjae. "I'm not jealous. Of you or Jaebum. I'm just looking out for you. I apologize. I won't do that anymore." he muttered.

Youngjae clenched his jaw. "Why are you acting so weird?"

Jinyoung shrugged. "I thought I was being rational. You do you, though."

Youngjae shook his head. He threw some money at Jinyoung and stood up. "Thanks for the drinks. I have to go." he said, storming out.