11:11 am

The next few days, although they were hard, were the best. Jaebum took him out every day. To dinner, to lunch, to the movies, everything.

Jaebum was leaving the next night. Youngjae woke up with a pit in his stomach. He knew he was leaving tonight.

"Where are we going today?" Youngjae asked as Jaebum walked down the stairs. "Nowhere." He replied.

"Oh?" He asked. Jaebum wrapped his arms around Youngjae.

"I just want you to be in my arms today. Just us.." He mumbled. Jaebum grabbed his hand and led Youngjae to the living room. He got a bunch of blankets and pillows and turned on a movie, which, they didn't really watch.

Hours felt like minutes, and before they knew it, it was time to eat dinner.

"You stay right where you are. I'll make us a gourmet meal." Jaebum teased, smiling. Youngjae giggled. Jaebum went into the kitchen and Youngjae ignored Jaebum's words and got up. He walked into the bathroom to examine the hickeys he had undoubtedly received.

"Thanks for the hickeys, bro." Youngjae said, walking back to the living room.

"You're welcome bro." Jaebum responded.

Youngjae smiled and laid down down until Jaebum returned with their gourmet meal, instant ramen.

"You know... Out of all the things we've done this week, I think this day was my favorite." Youngjae said.

Jaebum nodded. He looked up at Youngjae. "I wish we could stay like this forever." He said quietly.

"Agreed." Youngjae whispered. They watched another movie and this time, actually watched it.

Youngjae looked at the time. 9:30. Jaebum's flight was at midnight. They would have to leave soon.

That's when it started to sink in. It almost became too much. Every second, it got worse. Just being in Jaebum's presence was almost too much for Youngjae to handle.

"I should go get everything together." Jaebum said, quietly. He kissed Youngjae and went upstairs. Youngjae took a deep breath. He was strong. He'd get through this. It was just another bump in the road.

45 minutes later Jaebum came back downstairs, bags in hand. "I guess we should get going."

Youngjae nodded and put his jacket on. They got into the car and drove in silence.

"Are you not gonna talk to me?" Jaebum asked. Youngjae tried to say something, but nothing came out. He cleared his throat.

"I don't mean it like that. I just... Didn't know it'd be this hard to let you go." Youngjae whispered. Jaebum kept driving.

They arrived at the airport, still in silence.
They sat, waiting for Jaebum's flight to be called, in silence.

"Youngjae.." Jaebum whispered.

Youngjae couldn't do it. He couldn't. If he looked at him, he would start crying.

Jaebum got out of his seat and kneeled down in front of Youngjae.

"Please look at me."

Youngjae couldn't ignore him any longer. He looked down at him. He looked just as miserable as Youngjae did.

"I know this hurts. It hurts me just as much as its hurting you." Jaebum whispered.

"I know..." Youngjae whispered back. Jaebum got back into his seat, but he put his head on Youngjae's shoulder.

And it was wonderful. Time seemed to slow down, and Youngjae appreciated every single second they got to spend with each other for the last time.

"Are you mad at me?" Jaebum asked.

Youngjae shook his head.

"Are you lying?" Jaebum asked.

Youngjae hesitated, but shook his head again.

They sat in silence again, but it wasn't as bad. It was a silence that was needed, a silence that they both appreciated. Until a voice came over the intercom, calling Jaebum's flight.

They both got up and Jaebum picked up his bags. They started to walk together, but Jaebum abruptly stopped. The people behind them rolled their eyes and walked around them.

"Jaebum?" Youngjae asked.

"Tell me to stay." Jaebum said.

"W-what?" Youngjae asked.

"Tell me to stay. If you tell me to stay, I will. We can go back home." He said.

Youngjae shook his head. "N-no.. You need to go with your parents." Youngjae said.

Jaebum nodded. He tightened his grip on his bags. "Okay. I'll get going then. I love you, okay? I love you much." He said. He gave Youngjae another kiss. They looked at each other for a moment, and then Jaebum turned around, and he was gone.

He was gone.

Youngjae wanted him to stay. He wanted him to stay so bad. He wanted to go home and fall asleep by him. He wanted him back.

Go after him. Make him stay. He thought.

No, don't. That would be messed up. He doesn't belong to you. His father could never recover from this, he needs to go with them. He thought.

No! He is yours, go after him and tell him to stay.

Don't.

Youngjae watched the plane take off. So that's it, then.

He walked back to the car slowly. He didn't want to go back to Jaebum's place. He sat in the drivers seat. He needed to call someone.

"Hello?" Jackson answered. 

"Hi." Youngjae said.

"Oh, Youngjae... He left, didn't he?" Jackson asked.

Youngjae couldn't answer. He could barely breathe. He felt like his heart had been ripped out.

"I'm so sorry. You know he didn't want to.." Jackson told him.

"Tell me to stay."

Youngjae shook his head and wiped his eyes. "I know. I'm sorry for calling so late, but.. I don't know what else to do."

"Don't worry about it. I'm here for you, okay? If you want to come over tonight that's fine." Jackson offered.

"No thanks. I just wanna get home and sleep." Youngjae said.

"Alright. Call me if you need me." Jackson said.

Youngjae hung up and started his drive home. When he got home, it was like a punch in the stomach. He didn't even try to stop crying. He couldn't.

Everything he saw reminded him of Jaebum. But he knew it would get better. It had to. He laid on the couch where he had been hours ago, happy. He wanted that moment back.

He pressed the ring Jaebum had given him against his lips. "I love you so much.." He whispered.