1:51 pm

Youngjae sat outside, his head in his hands. He left the room after Jaebum said that, and let his parents explain.

His mother walked out and sat next to Youngjae. "How are you holding up?" she asked.

Youngjae just shook his head. If he said anything, tears would come with them.

"I'm so sorry... he seems to have forgotten everything that's happened in the past 2 and a half years." she explained. Youngjae shut his eyes and controlled his breathing.

"I'd appreciate it if you stayed with him after we leave. Hopefully we can restore most of his memories, but.. I don't know." she said.

"I understand. I'll stay with him. If you don't mind, though, I need to go home tonight. I have classes tomorrow." Youngjae said.

"That's fine." she said, patting his back.

Youngjae said goodbye and left. He sat in his car and cried. He sat there for God knows how long. Jaebum didn't remember him. At all. That's what hurt the most.

He called Jackson.

"Hello, Jackson Wang speaking." Jackson said, too happily for Youngjae's liking.

"Jackson.. something bad happened." Youngjae said.

Jackson's tone immediately changed. "What's wrong?"

"Jaebum.. He got into an accident.. he doesn't remember me." he replied, the tears flowing again.

"Youngjae.. oh my god. I'm so sorry. Are you okay? I can come over and comfort you tonight." Jackson offered.

Youngjae thought about it. "Not tonight. I need to rest." he said, covering his eyes with his hand.

"Okay. I'll tell everyone else. I'm right here if you need me."

Youngjae hung up and drove home, trying to make himself feel better.

When he arrived home he immediately got into the shower and cried again. He got out, dried himself off, and got into bed, where he cried once more. It was still early. Only 4:00. But he didn't know what else to do. He didn't want to talk to anyone. He couldn't talk to Jaebum.

Coco hopped up on the bed, whining, as if she could sense Youngjae's sadness. Youngjae sighed and pet the dog, and fell asleep.

                        7:00 pm
Youngjae's eyes fluttered open, and for a moment, he forgot about Jaebum. And then he looked down at the small white dog and thought of him. He didn't cry this time, though. Youngjae was convinced his tears had run out.

He called Jaebum's mother and made sure he could come back and visit Jaebum. And then he called Jackson to ask if he could come with.

Youngjae sat in his kitchen, waiting for Jackson to come pick him up. He scrolled through the old conversations with Jaebum with a blank face. If he had to convince Jaebum that they were dating, he knew how to do it.

Jackson rang the doorbell and Youngjae wrapped his scarf around his neck and opened the door.

Jackson threw his arms around Youngjae.

"Ahh, Jackson." Youngjae grunted.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for attacking you, too." Jackson said, pulling away.

Youngjae looked at the ground.

"I promise everything will turn out okay. Alright?" Jackson asked.

Youngjae just nodded.

The car ride to the hospital was quiet. Jackson tapped the steering wheel to the music and Youngjae looked out the window.

When they arrived, Youngjae got nervous. He didn't know why, it was just Jaebum. But he didn't know him.

Jaebum's mother greeted them in the waiting room. She led them to the room he was in. Youngjae peeked in. Jaebum's father was talking to him. Jaebum laughed and Youngjae's heart clenched. Jaebum's father looked out and waved them in.

"Let's go in." Jackson said, quietly. He opened the door and Youngjae walked in behind him.

"Hello, Youngjae." his father said. Youngjae flashed his a small smile.

"Um, this is Jackson. He's a friend of ours." Youngjae explained. Jaebum watched silently from his bed.

Jackson shook his father's hand.

"I'll be back later." Jaebum's father said, patting Youngjae's back as he walked by.

He left the room and Youngjae stood awkwardly across the room.

"Youngjae, why are you so scared? It's just Jaebum." Jackson said, pulling a chair next to Jaebum's bed.

"I'm not scared." Youngjae muttered. He glanced at Jaebum, who was smiling.

"I'm not exactly sure how to approach this.. but um.. my name is Jackson. We met through Youngjae." Jackson said. Jaebum nodded.

"Youngjae," Jaebum started. "How did we meet?"

Youngjae cleared his throat.

"Oh, um.. we met in a weird way actually. We actually found each other on omegle. We exchanged instagram usernames and stuff.. and here we are." Youngjae explained.

Jaebum chuckled. "That is weird. But I have a question. Where is Woojin? He hasn't come to visit.." he asked.

Jackson looked over at Youngjae in confusion. Youngjae shrugged.

"I... uh.. I don't know... I don't know him." Youngjae answered.

"But we're dating.. surely I've introduced him to you guys." Jaebum said, confused.

Youngjae froze. He still thought he was dating Woojin. The one who destroyed his work and told him he never loved him.

"You know what, Jaebum. I'll be back in one second. Jackson," Youngjae said, nodded towards the door. Jackson jumped up and they went out into the hallway.

"Who is Woojin?" Jackson asked.

"His ex boyfriend. Their relationship ended really badly, how am I supposed to tell him?" Youngjae asked, panicking.

Jackson bit the inside of his lip. "That's a good question. We have to tell him that they aren't together, at least. Don't tell him the details yet. Wait until he's back home." Jackson suggested.

Youngjae nodded. "It's good enough."

They walked back to Jaebum's room.

"Um, Jaebum. You and Woojin broke up. Awhile ago." Youngjae explained.

Jaebum's face fell. "Oh. That explains a lot, I guess."

Youngjae nodded. He looked at the clock. He wanted to go home. This hurt him too much.

"My mother told me you'll be staying with me once my parents go back home. Is that correct?" Jaebum asked.

Youngjae nodded again.

There was a little bit of small talk, but nothing much. They stayed for another 15 minutes until a doctor came in and told them they had to leave. The doctor held the door open for Jackson and Youngjae.

"Youngjae? Come here for a minute." Jaebum said right before Youngjae stepped out. He turned around and went to Jaebum's bedside.

Jaebum leaned towards him put one finger on his chin, forcing Youngjae to make eye contact.

"Don't be so shy," Jaebum whispered. He laid back down and closed his eyes.

Youngjae turned around and left as quickly as possible, his face burning.

a/n
oh my GOT
i've had writers block for so long i actually want to die
hopefully it'll start getting better ugH IM SORRY
but i hope u enjoyed, thank u for reading <3