8:50 pm

Woojin stepped towards him.

"You don't like me, do you?" He asked.

"Can you please move? I'd like to buy my things and go home." Youngjae asked.

"I asked you a question." Woojin said, getting even closer.

"No. I don't like you. Can you move now?" Youngjae asked again.

"You have no reason to dislike me. Jaebum's a compulsive liar, did you know that?" Woojin asked.

Youngjae stayed silent.

"He doesn't even love you, most likely. He just needs someone in his life." Woojin taunted.

"Stop.. He does love me. We've been together for awhile now." Youngjae said.

Woojin laughed. "Right. That's what he said to me. He always said he loved me. But you know what happened? One day, he realized he didn't love me anymore, and left."

"That's not true. You were the one that left him." Youngjae snapped.

Woojin hesitated. "You're very impressionable, boy."

"It's the truth. I know it is." Youngjae said.

"Even if it is," Woojin said, defeated. "Jaebum doesn't deserve anyone."

"Why not? I personally think you don't know shit about him." Youngjae yelled, his temper rising.

"You got a big mouth, you know that? Do you know any manners?" Woojin asked.

"Move out of my way." Youngjae demanded.

Woojin moved out of his way and Youngjae stormed to the front of the store. He paid for his things and left as fast as he could.

"Goddammit.. I wish I would have drove here." Youngjae whispered to himself, walking quickly down the pavement. He tightened his scarf. The roads were almost empty and it was dark. He didn't feel safe. But the house was only a few minutes away, he'd be fine.

"Youngjae," a voice said.

Youngjae turned around, and immediately a pain spread throughout his face. The grocery bags went flying.

Woojin grabbed him by the collar of his coat, pulling him into the alley nearby. "I don't like people who are rude to me." He growled.

Youngjae just focused on staying conscious. Nothing could be worse than passing out right now.

Woojin hit him again. Youngjae teared up.

"You're lucky. You're too pretty, I'd hate to mess up your pretty face." Woojin cooed, getting down on the ground to be on Youngjae's level.

"You're a weirdo." Youngjae choked out.

Woojin laughed, a loud, demented, laugh. He gave Youngjae a wet kiss. "Thank you, darling." He got up and left.

Youngjae cried. He didn't know what else to do. He grabbed his phone. The light hurt his eyes. His head was pounding.

He called Jaebum. No answer. This only made him cry harder. He tried Jackson next, and to Youngjae's relief, he answered.

"Hi Youngjae. What's up?" Jackson said.

"Jackson... Something bad happened." Youngjae muttered, his words slurring.

"Oh my god, Youngjae what happened?" Jackson asked.

"Woojin... He beat me up." Youngjae said, his voice shaking.

"Are you serious? Jaebum's in the shower right now. I'll get him out and we'll come get you. Where are you?" Jackson asked, racing to the bathroom where Jaebum was.

"I'm in an alley. Near the grocery store. It's just a few blocks from the restaurant we were in earlier." Youngjae said.

"I'm on my way. Just stay where you are." Jackson said.

Youngjae didn't have anything else to say. He hung up and tried to ignore the throbbing pain on his face. He definitely had a busted lip. Maybe a black eye. He managed to stand up, even though it made his head pound even harder.

He wiped his eyes and looked for the items he had bought. The ice cream had opened and half of it laid on the pavement. He sighed and picked it up, throwing it into the dumpster.

The chips and candy had survived though, and so had the movie. He wasn't really in the mood for a movie night anymore, though.

He saw headlights and prayed to every god he knew that it was Jackson and Jaebum.

The door opened before the car was at a full stop. Jaebum ran from the other side of the car to Youngjae.

"Oh my god." He whispered, grabbing Youngjae's head. He ran his thumb over Youngjae's busted lip.

"Don't touch it.." was all Youngjae could choke out before he started to cry again.

"I'm gonna kill him. I swear. He had no reason to do this to you." Jaebum said, starting to cry himself.

"Do you want to go to the hospital? You don't need stitches, do you?" Jackson asked.

Youngjae shook his head. "No. It's not that bad, I just need to ice it." He said quietly.

Jaebum grabbed his hand. "Let's go home."

Youngjae laid on his bed, his head pounding. Jaebum was in the hallway, talking to someone on the phone. He could only catch parts on the conversation.

"He didn't do anything to deserve this..."

"...talk to him, please."

"Something's wrong with him.."

Jaebum stopped in the middle of a sentence and told the person he had to go. He walked in and handed Youngjae the phone. "It's Jinyoung."

Youngjae took the phone. "Hello?"

"Youngjae? Is everything alright? Jackson told me what happened. I'm so sorry." Jinyoung said.

"I'm fine.. It could be worse. My head hurts a lot though." Youngjae choked out.

"This is awful. I'm coming home soon, and I'm coming there first before I go home. Go to sleep, alright? You'll feel better in the morning." Jinyoung said.

"Okay."

Youngjae hung up and handed the phone back to Jaebum.

"My baby.. You look so miserable." Jaebum whispered.

"I am miserable." Youngjae responded.

"I was talking to one of my old friends who still knows Woojin well. I wanted him to talk to him.. I have no idea why he'd hurt you like this." Jaebum said, grabbing Youngjae's hand.

"It's like grade school all over again. He's just a bully." Youngjae said.

Jaebum grinned. He kissed Youngjae's hand and then dropped it. "Go to bed. Alright?" He asked.

"Okay." Youngjae replied.

Jaebum kissed his forehead and left the room, and Youngjae fell asleep.