11:28 am

11:28 am
The two had spent the rest of the night watching movies, eating, making out, and just talking. They had fallen asleep around 5 am.

Youngjae woke up first, and since he was cuddling with Jaebum, he woke up as well.

Jaebum sat up and stretched. Youngjae stayed laying down and watched him.

"Stop it." Jaebum said.

"Stop what?" Youngjae asked.

"Being cute." Jaebum sneered, before smiling and kissing him.

"You're too much, Jaebum." Youngjae sighed. He got up and put on his shirt, and picking up Jaebum's and launching it at him.

Jaebum caught the shirt as it hit his stomach and dropped to the ground dramatically. Youngjae rolled his eyes but couldn't stop himself from laughing.

Jaebum laid on the ground, looking up at Youngjae and he walked over to the fallen boy.

"I'll have to go soon." Youngjae said, looking down at Jaebum. He began to step over him, but Jaebum grabbed his ankle.

"Jaebum!" Youngjae giggled, trying to free his ankle.

"Don't leave yet!" Jaebum said, holding on tighter.

"I'm not leaving, not yet!"

Jaebum let go and got up, kissing Youngjae.

"You haven't even showed me your mean-omelette-cooking skills yet." Jaebum said, laughing.

Youngjae laughed even harder than he already was, resting his head on Jaebum's shoulder.

"I guess I'll have to show you then." he said, lifting his head.

"Well, uh, maybe next time. I don't think I have any eggs." Jaebum said.

Youngjae rolled his eyes again. "Why did you even bring it up?"

Jaebum shrugged. "Do you want anything to eat though? Besides from an omelette."

Youngjae shook his head.

Jaebum nodded, falling back onto the couch. He sighed loudly, and Youngjae flopped down next to him.

"I have to work at 2 today. You can stay as long as you want, though. I don't take long to get ready." Jaebum said.

"No, its okay. I have to finish my schoolwork and then I might call my mother to arrange plans. Maybe take a nap, too." Youngjae mumbled.

"Alright." Jaebum said. Youngjae got up and collected the few things he brought. Jaebum walked Youngjae to his car as if he could get lost on his way there.

"I'll see you whenever I can next. Take care of yourself, alright? 3 meals a day." Jaebum said.

Youngjae smiled and nodded. "You too."

He pecked Jaebum's cheek and got into his car and drove home.
                          12:30 pm
bambam1a: hey ;);););)
defjeffb: hey
bambam1a: youngjae told me about you two
bambam1a: i honestly thought you two were dating before last night
defjeffb: .
bambama1: you've been all heart eyes for him since his birthday
bambam1a: but im not judging
bambam1a: you two are cute
defjeffb: thank you, bam.
bambam1a: you make him happy.
bambam1a: like, on a different level of happiness.
bambam1a: keep doing what you're doing.
defjeffb: i will.
bambam1a: i have to go.
bambam1a: but before i do, we're all getting together on friday. you're invited, of course.
defjeffb: okay, thanks. what are you guys doing?
bambam1a: nothing special. we'll probably just go out and walk around town and stuff
defjeffb: ah, okay. i'll be there.
bambam1a: awesome, see you then.

a/n:
filler chapter 🙄🙄 the next chapter will be much better, promise.
bUT GOT7 HAD THEIR COMEBACK TODAY AND IM SO HAPPY HARD CARRY IS SO GOOD!!! JACKSON AND KUNPIMOOK'S RAPS HAD ME SHOOK! im listening to the album rn, and it's SO good this comeback has me SHOOKT
thanks for reading!