Chapther 4 The Note...

Camilla Pov

Crap! I had forgotten about the note..well I guess it's time to confess how I feel God I hope she feels the same...oh right! The note yeah about that heh sorry if I made you nervous... it's ok Mo said with a friendly grin I read the last part of the note when you said I was cute..* she looked down with a shade of red on her face * I blushed at this as well..., heh yeah,umm ( god I'm stuttering! ) Mo looked up still blushing and she noticed I was getting Flustered  so she grabbed my hand and I froze * what am I doing?! Wait...she's holding my hand?!* I snapped out of it and told her why but looking down I said Mo...yes? I..I..I have feelings for you... (I was looking down embarrassed when Mo picked up my chin...

Mo Pov

When I told Camilla about the note she looked like she had forgotten about that and was getting Flustered I grined trying to calm her down that didn't work...so I cautiously grabbed her hand it was soft and pretty I didn't let go...then it seemed she calmed down a bit and she replied by saying Mo...I said yes?... and in those five words I froze I need to tell her I like her too...that's when she looked down and I picked up her chin and I stared into her light emerald green eyes and her ears went down I moved forward and whispers in her ear...I like you too ♡.....she looked up relived and we both blushed and it was 7:00 it's was time for the sleepover Camilla stopped me when I tried to get out by saying wait! She put a necklace like the one she was wearing on her and I blushed she said if she could drive me out to Jemi's then if we got bored I can spend the night with her I said that sounded awsome so we went outside and I guess we where thinking of the same thing and we kissed. It was our first kiss and we blushed heading to the car holding hands not knowing...

Camilla Pov

Mo was heading out and I gave her a necklace just like mine to represent that she's mine. I told her if I could drive her there and if we got bored or tired we sleep at my house since I only had one room because I made a a mess in the other one so yeah we went out I wanted to kiss her, and to my suprised she wanted that to so we kissed and went back blushing holding hands and not knowing...