What do I do...

Mo pov

I woke up on Camilla and got of I sighed and put a blanket over her and my plan was going to start, I got Camilla's car keys and drove off I needed to relax I had a nightmare last night but it's the kind of nightmare that won't get off your mind, I drove back and just my luck...Camilla was angry standing there, Camilla: WHERE WHERE U?! she yelled I was shocked a little but ran to our room and locked myself up. I know it's stupid but Camilla was already breaking in I grabbed some stuff for my plan and Camilla's phone and got the girls address I drove straight there not knowing Camilla had other plans...

Camilla's POV

I yelled at Mo for the first time and I felt stupid, how could I do that to her, I'm an idiot...I ran to our room and tryed opened the door but it was locked I broke the door but the window was opened and I ran out I didn't see my car I was going to call Mo worried she might do something I would regret. But my phone was nowhere that's it I'm going after her on foot! I told myself and jumped the window equipped with my sword allways by my side and ran and followed my car tracks...please be safe Mo...

Mo POV

I parked at the girls address  and knocked on the door and stupidly opened it the next thing I new ever thing turned black and I fell back. I woke up and a girl with black hair and black cloths smiled at me...Who..are..u? I said I tried to get up but I was tied up (???) So u woke..heh finally I was worried I killed u heh.so your probably wondering where u are well in my basement and don't get any Ideas I knew u would come...now when Camilla comes and gets u I'll do the same thing to her. But u will suffer more then her... ( Mo) why..why are u doing this?! I said she smiled. I liked Camilla first and u took her away...I could never forgive myself for not telling Camilla I liked her before u did...she had this weird smile on her face and looked angry at the same time... (???) Now that I have u I will make Camilla mine I just needed bait... (Mo) so your using me!! (???) Awww u mad or jealous? She said gleefully. My eyes got purple she looked at me. U can't use magic so don't try. My ears went down and a tear went down my cheek. (???) Your crying?! Already! Hahahahaha!!! u r useless...heh u where easy to get to u let your guard down * hears knock * say goodbye Mo Camilla is mine...

Camilla POV

I wasn't stupid and I knew what Mo was doing she found out and never told me. I saw the car and knocked on the door then I saw her...her name was julia ( I made up a name hope u don't mind Mo) Julia liked me but she was too late ever since then she was jealous of me and Mo. I pulled my sword out and crashed the door ever thing went black and I woke up to see Mo crying. (Camilla) Mo?! (Mo) I'm..so..sorry..Camilla.. she said holding back tears I tried to get up but it was useless so I didn't even try I got her hand and said: No Mo I'm sorry..I yelled at u its because I was scared I hide my emotions without thinking so don't appoligize because this is my fault for not telling u... (Julia) Well hello Camilla...she smiled I never liked her. Hello..julia.. the next thing I knew she grabbed a knife. HEY WAIT NO DONT U DARE! I yelled. (Julia)...* gets knife and untied Mo and grabs her by the neck and slits her neck a little as a threat. My anger turned into magic my eyes turned green. (Julia) If u escape from the tie I did to your hands fine whatever...but u will risk Mo's life..I will hurt her. Make one step I dare u...she laughed and I didn't know what to do...I escaped and stayed. (Julia) good Calico kitty...she said with a grin I got my sword out she cut Mo's arm (Julia) I told u Camilla do something else, I dare u, her stomach is next Mo was crying in pain I threw my sword down. I didn't know what to do... (Mo) Camilla..I'm sorry...*kicks Julia and grabs her and they fight* GO! CAMILLA!. ( camilla) NEVER IM NOT LEAVING U BEHIND- time went to slow motion Julia cut Mo in the stomach and Mo fell I grabbed Julia and put my sword through her stomach and left her there to suffer... (Julia) Camilla..was..supposed..to..be...mine...* dies slowly * I ran out and looked at Mo she was dying fast Jolt and Jemi saw us and jemi called an ambulance and jolt got her in the car I layer in the car with her.. (Mo) u sound have done that... (Camilla) shut up...Mo u r dying! Do u understand! I...I Love u! And u are dying..in my own eyes. Mo stopped and looked at me lovingly I do too... she said slowly closing her eyes I grabbed her and hugged her tight we where there. And the doctors and nurses where already ready to heal Mo. I was with her holding her hand in faith but the doctors pulled me away MO!!! I yelled crying for the first time...I cried into Jemi's arms and she hugged me back so did Jolt...we sat down and all I can think about was Mo's smile and every second I had spent with her. The doctor came and said she was in a coma and that wasn't good but only I can see her I told them she was my girlfreind and they led me to her. They led me to room 3 I went inside and Mo was crying with tears in her eyes..Mo!...I said with relif. Camilla..is that u?..but I thought they only let familly members in or your girls freinds? I blushed a little red. (Mo) what? (Camilla) I uhh..told them I was your girlfriend...I had to see u.. (Mo) heh I bet..u liked it. (Camilla) liked what? (Mo) To say your my girlfriend... (Camilla) *mumbles* of couse... (Mo) ? (Camilla) anyways, how are u feeling? I said worried. (Mo) good they just need to stich me up and I should be good to go. But I might have to stay in bed and rest when we get back so no moving for me. For a 2 days at least and I need to take pills until they comfirm I'm okay. So yeah... (Camilla) I sighed with relif but still felt guilty. (Mo) Camilla..it's not your fault...instead mine for not telling u what my plan was. (Camilla) no it was mine like I said It was my fault I didn't...tell..u. I said holding back tears.

Mo POV

Camilla was crying?! Well that's a first. I sat up straight on the bed and grabbed her hand.she looked up I smiled. U don't have to be guilty about it just forget..about it k? (Camilla) *sighs* ok but let's promise eachother something... (Mo) what? (Camilla) No more secrets ever. No matter what. Promise me that k? We held hands and pinky promised. Ok! I said with a smile. Camilla leaned forward and kissed me I kissed back but just as Camilla was about to give me a hug Jemi and Jolt popped in and looked at us suspicious. (Jemi) well...well...well.. u and Camilla having fun aren't u? She smiled Jolt laughed me and camilla blushed. No...we said in unison. Jemi said sure... in an evil way and smiled Camilla looked at me and winked. I knew what to do... pulls out phone and put phone of jolt and jemi holding each other. (Jemi) ....oh no... (Jolt) where did u get that! Camilla smiled. That's for us to know and for u not to know...ehehehehe... the doctors came in and said I can go I got off the bed and changed back to my bloody cloths and left with Camilla carrying me bridal style out of the hospital.

                                                            ---
Hey guys wow...1,431 words...well I'm making another chapter that's my present for u guys yes two chapters in one day beware the next chapter will be a little longer I think. Also I have decided not to make a Aphmau book but instead a sequel to this book so yeah 4 more chapters u guys will never belive the ending...it's really good welp time to get to work thx guys for reading and Mo or Mdazzle151 for inspiring me to wite this book and HAPPY ANIVERSITY PANTISI!! and thx voice actors and Mo for putting your heart and soul to the comic u are my inspiration and I want to thank u for that.
                                                                                                             Julissa♡