New Years Eve... (Momilla,Scaude,Jolmi,)

Camilla POV

Today was new yeas eve. Wow...2016 sure went by fast (logic right?!) CAMILLA!!!! I heard Mo scream. I ran to her, Mo! r u ok? Mo looked at me happy and excited she hugged me and jumped around. ITS NEW YEAR EVE!!! she said. Cute, I laughed. Hahaha! U scared me she smiled. Hey want to invite our freinds. Hmm..yeah but who. (Mo) I know, jemi,jolt,Claude, and Scales! I agreed and we started inviting them they all said yes so we needed to decorate.

~2 hours later (I'm sorry I'm lazy)~

Mo pov

I was so excited for our party, before we knew it jemi jolt scales and Claude where here Camilla greeted them it was 8:00 am cool that means only 4 in a half more hours till midnight! The gang chatted and Claude and Scales wanted to know how I was doing I told I was just fine. They both smiled and talked to the others Camilla wanted to invite the rest but they couldn't make it. So it was just us Jemi kept teasing us when me and Camilla where next to each other. We laughed it off and teased her when she was with Jolt. We played 2 pair board games and me and Camilla where allways partners. We allways won of course, we ate some snacks put on music and danced Camilla didn't dance neither then me until Jemi forced us.

Jemi Pov (Finally!)

Camilla would keep staring at Mo and that made me tease them but they would tease me back Jolt would laugh his butt off and Camilla putted on music, I danced with Jolt but Camilla and Mo didn't know how to dance so I forced them by the time we knew it, it was 10:55 am and we went on the roof Mo would bring food and games we had loads of fun. I didn't want this to end, we slowed down and decided to relax till it was 11:50 we all got chairs and since Camilla only had three we had 2 in 1 chair. Me and Jolt shared he didn't mind I didn't either, but Mo and Camilla where so cute Mo would cuddle Camilla and Claude would do the same to Scales I ended up doing the same to Jolt. We wacthed the stars and told jokes and told memories of the year it was fun I looked up at jolt and he was blushing I looked back at Mo and Camilla they where both where blushing Claude wasn't blushing but Scales was. Awwww...

Mo Pov

I looked at Camilla and blushed she looked at me and smiled. I looked at the stars and time must of flown by fast because it was 11:55 we went back in the house on the couch and wacthed the countdown. We still had 10 mins so we told Jemi and the others thanks for coming they all let out a smile and it was 2 more mins we went back to the roof and waited for the fireworks. I got on my phone and it was still 1 more min left I started jumping up and down until Jemi mentioned something I hoped she would never mention...

Jemi Pov

I needed to make this kiss happen for Mo and Camilla they allways liked each other hmmm but how...I got it! "Midnight kiss" yes! Purrfect...hey guys what about the midnight kiss huh? I looked at Mo and Camilla and Mo looked down Camilla just stood there dumbfounded I giggled. Then I just relied something...oh no...Camilla must have read my mind because she whispered in Mo's ear something and they both smiled evily at me Camilla: fine. Whatever... Mo: yeah ok. I was shooed that they knew why I regretted my decision.

Claude pov(what?!)

I glared at Jemi she moved her mouth at me sorry! She said quiet. Great...I mean I like scales but I would have done it anyways, I looked at scales and I can see scales blushing a little pink I grinned and Mo yelled 50 more seconds! Camilla put her arm slowly around Mo and I smiled doing the same to Scales.

Camilla Pov

Honestly I could care less that I have to kiss Mo as long as Jemi regrets her decision...I put my arm around Mo and she blushes like crazy, cute...I think. 20 more seconds I look at Jemi and Jolt and it looked like they where both nervous. 10 seconds!!! Mo said we all counted down 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! We yelled and jolt kissed Jemi. Claude kissed scales. And supriseinly Mo grabbed me and kissed me I was shocked and a little bit happy.She stopped and looked away blushing like mine I touched my nose and I was bleeding?! I wiped it off quickly. I hugged Mo and she hugged me back I saw a flash...No...Jemi laughed and Fangirled with Jolt MY NEW WALLPAPER!!! she screamed I glared but Mo ignored. It was 12:10 and Jemi got tired. The gang left. and me and Mo cleaned up after an hour we where beat. We left to our room and when I closed the door Mo was already covered  up I smiled I put my jacket off and threw it at her Mo sat up straight and Looked at me...(Mo) Camie... she said. Yeah Mo Mo... (Mo) thx for everything really I appreciate it a lot I scracthed my neck and waved my hand my tail went the same no its fine I looked at her. (Mo) what? is there something on my face? I chuckled u stole my kiss~I muttered she looked at me Blushing what!...she squeaked. I kissed her. Happy new years Mo. I said as I covered myself. She nuzzled me and said yeah..u too..she said yawning. I played with her hair. And eventually fell asleep. Best year ever we had our ups and downs but that's called life, life isn't fair sometimes but we just have to stay positive no matter what...~to Mo and her freinds~

                      The End.

Allright guys..welp Thank u guys for reading this book and just everything really and Mo and all her freinds and Mars for just keeping me smiling or laughing, even at the hard times I went thru u guys are the best ever! I hope u guys keep being who u are because u guys are just-*laughs* I'm speechless and crying. So Happy new years everyone and get ready for the sequel. Go subscribe to these 2 awsome people that where the main characters of the Book. Mo's channel: Mdazzle151 Mars channel: Mars Arts. Thank u guys again and HAPPY NEW YEARS!!😊😂😆 BAII~~!!!!