An opourtunity...

Mo P.O.V

I woke up 6:30 am as always and woke up Camilla we got dressed and we drove off, parked and went inside. we separated to our classes and I had math with Jemi so yeah. ( 1 hour later) I went out and saw Camilla talking to someone on the phone I could hear them clearly...( because she has wolf ears) Camilla: Really! awesome! wait...what. No I can't leave I have someone. ( Woman ) But have u told her? Camilla: no... ( woman ) well than think about it ok u can go to a better collage! and work as an Artist! Camilla: but- ( woman ) Just think about it ok? Camilla: yes... ( woman ) tell her before it's to late. Camilla: * hangs up * ( Mo ) * who was that? her mom, friend??  * sighs and walks to Camilla * Camilla!! I yell to get her attention. Camilla: huh? oh Mo! ( they hug ) so who where u talking too?

Camilla P.O.V

( crap! I said in my head I have to lie...but I don't want to * sighs * I'll tell her soon...) I was talking to my Mom about...uhhhh My life! yeah! ( hopefully she doesn't find out) we went to science and passed notes in class the bell rang and it was history then lunch. Mo and I kept passing notes and paid attention well bearly.. :) so history was done and today was chicken salad my favorite. Mo got soup ( heh ) we sat down taled with Jemi and Jolt and had recess then all our other classes. the final bell rang and we went back in the car and drove back home to Mocha and Chip Mo fed them and played with them I did my homework so did Mo after. we finished and Mo took a shower I text my ( u have to figure that out! ;) ) I went in our room and started drawing Mo got out and fell asleep quick. man I hope she doesn't get mad I told her sooner....

                                                                                   ---

         Hi guys Its me and I wanted to thank u guys so much for giving me 103 reads How is THIS POSIBILE! I really want to thank u guys I wish I can give u guys a hug but I can't so just pretend also I've been losing ideas so if u have any feel free to show plz! anyways from now on I will leave u cliff hangers but here are some theories u might want to think about... Will Camilla confess? who called her? what will Mo think? Find out in the next Chapter! Baiii~ ( * w * )