By your side...

Camilla Pov

Mo and I where dropped off by jolt and jemi they said bye and we said bye. We went inside and Mo gave me a peck on the cheek. I blushed and laid her on our bed she felt dirty with all the blood on her shirt so she took a shower. I sat on the bed and promised never to her side again. She came out and saw me thinking she must have read my thoughts because she said if I could stay by her side from now on I gladly excepted it and she smiled. God..her smile...it allways made me smile. She got changed and she put on her pjs on and after I took a shower so did I. I laid down and Mo was going to sleep but before she did she nuzzle my chest and we snuggled she whispered in my ear your mine...she dozed off. I blushed man she's cute...I fell asleep with her and I never felt more loved in my life then I did now.

Mo POV

I nuzzled Camilla and whispersd in her ear " your mine now." I fell asleep. And so did Camilla I woke up.♡ Camilla was snoring it was cute I laid back down since I can't move I needed rest. Before I knew it I fell right back to sleep.

Camilla POV

I woke up at 8:00 and thought I would suprise Mo with breakfast in bed and I got up and got to work I made her a heart shaped pancake,eggs,bread(hehe), and bacon. I gave her a glass of water and her pills she needs to take them every morning until the doctors say she's fine. I went back to our room and she was already awake and smiled when she saw food!. (Mo) FOOD!!! she smiled I laughed and gave her the food but cover her mouth before she was going to " dig in " I gave her the water and the pills. Oh right! She said she took them and then ate. Thx Camilla...she said while eating I sat next to her and she offers me some I said no. But she put some in my mouth it was half of her pamcake I was hungry so yeah. I smiled at Mo and she smiled. U where hungry wer'nt u? Mo said. Yea. I replied. (Mo) I'm full thx Camilla your the best. Heh no problem really I do this for u. She blushed pink and I laughed. (Mo) W-what? I put my arm around her waist and smiled I looked at the time and I had to go to work soon. ( Camilla has a second job the place is starbucks😅) I got up and got ready in my uniform and kissed Mo on the head she waved and fell asleep I went back in because I had forgotten my keys and saw Mo asleep. ( Already? Ha. Well she was full...) I took a picture of her and put her as my lock screen wallpaper. Yes!♡ I went to work and hoped she would be ok.

Mo Pov

I woke up and it was 12:00 man I slept in huh? Camilla? Oh wait... she went to work well I guess I could text her to see is she's on her break. Mo-Mo Mo Camilla-Camie

Mo Mo: Hey camie!♡

Camie: hey I'm on my break did u just wake up?

Mo Mo- yeah. So when are u coming home?

Camie- at 3:00 so 3 more hours!

Mo Mo: Awsome! Well when your driving home can u get me coffee? Heh...

Camie: of course. :3

Mo Mo: k well I'm going to wash dishes right now so I'm going to let u get back to work.

Camie: wait u shouldn't be walking.

Mo Mo: I know but I'm bored and I won't get hurt anyways, when u get home your going to see this house clean!. Period! and I am going to do it so don't try and stop me!

Camie: who said I was?...hahaha!! Jk Mo well I gotta go back cya later! Bye!😊
Text ends.

Mo POV

well I guess I got to go clean... ( 3 hours later I'm lazy...) I was done cleaning my room when I heard the Door open and I didn't see Camilla but I saw her car when I closed the door something grabbed my waist and I turned to see Camilla with our coffee she smiled. Hey~ Mo! She said happy. Hey Camie! I said she let me go and gave me my coffee. she was impressed that I cleaned the house all by myself. Wow...Camilla said. U did good Mo Mo. Thx Camie. I said with a grin we drank our coffee together and Camilla went shopping for groceries she came back and we where good for two months at least. She put everything back and before I knew it, it was 8:00 I was really tired so I went to our room Camilla followed.

Camilla POV

I followed Mo to our room and laid down I got on her playfully again she couldn't breath so I got off we laughed and she nuzzled me but this time I kissed her nose playfully she blushed red and I fell asleep man what a day I hope Mo get better.

Hi guys welp I'm really tired well time to play video games. Cya guys later and merry late Christmas everyone and Mo and Marty #Moars☺