Camilla....

Mo's POV

I woke up and saw Camilla talking on the phone she talked like she was angry I could hear her clearly ( Camilla) What do u mean! No! U won't do this u won't take me away! GRRRRR!!! her eyes glowed green but angrily. This wasn't like Camilla at all...I was scared she hung up and saw me watching her * tears where forming but she didn't cry like I expected* she sighed and sat me down, she told me everything....sadly one of her old freinds where trying to take her away from me and take her to a better " art school " then me I got a little upset Camilla's voice was cracking and she went to our room I followed (Camilla) " I'm going to take a shower...k?" Ok...I replied sad I flunked on the bed and had to do something...I didn't like seeing Camilla sad like that I wasn't going to let some girl she was freinds with get in the way with our relationship! I had a plan but I couldn't tell Camilla...

Camilla's Pov

I got out of the shower and got on my bunnies pj's on and when I went out I saw Mo with her pjs on to. I laid on the bed next to her and let out a sigh Mo heard me and told me " what's wrong?...look don't let that girl get on your nerves she can't do anything. Ok? " I smiled and hugged Mo I was great full to have a someone like her. We stopped and Mo and I played scary games, the funny thing is..when she got a jumpscare she would hold me I liked it I didn't get scared though.. Mo yawned and she leaned her head on my shoulder. I smiled and blushed pink I turned off the T.V and laid her on the bed I fell asleep not worried anymore...Mo was right there is nothing to worry about...right?

Mo Pov

I started feeling droppy and I guess I fell asleep on Camilla again...heheheh but when I did I had a nightmare that Camilla was captured and I started crying I woke up and gasped Camilla woke up and told me what was wrong?! I lied and told her It was just a nightmare about...the jump scares that's all * I smile* Camilla tickled me and I nuzzle next to her and fell asleep...I shouldn't worry, I mean..what can she do?