The Test part 2 chapter 11!

Camilla P.O.V

we drove off and ran to school when we got off the car we saw Jemi and Jolt but we ran passed them. we got into class and the teacher was about to pass out the test yes! I said in my mind she gave us the test and she told us we had an hour to finish she put the timer and said: Start!. I started and the questions where a piece of cake ( hehehe jokes) I finished the test in 40 mins because I checked them to make sure I had them right. this test was so important it was our last test in the trimester. and it would be on our grades and I wanted to go to the same university as Mo and she did as well I turned it in and sighed of relief and sat down 2 mins later Mo turned in hers and she was crossing her fingers while she sat back down next to me. The teacher told us we had free time until the whole class was finished. So me and Mo listened to music and took pictures of each other. soon the timer went off and the whole class was finished. the school bell rang and we headed out me and Mo ran to the office board and looked at our results omg....

Mo P.O.V

me and Camilla ran to the office board and our jaws dropped we where the top scores of the entire school!!. I looked at Camilla and we screamed and hugged each other we where so happy Jemi and Jolt came and they looked counfused (jemi) what are you guys so excited about? (jolt) yeah you guys are scaring me... we both looked at them and smiled and pointed at the school board jolt and jemi screamed and hugged us where so happy for u two!! they said hugging us jemi smiled and said awww!! u two are too cute! we looked at jemi and looked at her angrily and jolt backed away slowly then when jemi realized jolt was back up she ran with him and Camilla and I chased them we caught them and jemi said she wouldn't do it again we let her go and smiled me and Camilla went back to the car and drove back home hah.. we did it but I'm beat. can't wait to go home.

Camilla P.O.V

we went home but we saw two wolf pups on our yard we parked and took them to the vet we told the vet we found them and they gave them shots and cleaned them and everything. we decided to keep them Mo was happy and she was baby talking to the wolves and we went home and me and Mo named them Mocha and Chip we then went to bed and the two pups went to sleep. Mo snuggled me as usual and I fell asleep. wow what a day...I can't wait for tomorrow...

                                                                                ----

What's up guys it me Julie and hope you enjoyed what will happen tomorrow maybe something bad? or good? only one can tell comment what you think will happen Baiiii!~