A Long Day...Chapter 7

Camilla Pov

Mo and I got tired after watching Anime so we decided to go to bed. Mo the sleeper she was, fell asleep before me...heh she was cute when she was sleeping so I picked her up put her on my bed and I got the other side of the bed Mo cuddled me again and to be honest I liked her cuddles it made me happy to see her happy. Tomorrow Mo said where going shopping...ugh well as long as I'm with her if she's happy I'm happy.

( Time skip to morning )

Mo Pov

I woke up the next morning to see a familiar face I blushed and got up to stretch. after words I made breakfast I woke up Camilla but she wasn't happy about it...you see I uh pulled her tail...I know I know! it was dumb but I had no choice she would not wake up. Camilla: WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! heh s-sorry Camilla but you wouldn't wake up. Camilla: * she got up and washed her face and got dress * I had already made breakfast and Camilla was ready, oh yeah! where going to the mall. I gave her the food and she smiled but I had to apologize to her so when we where done eating I looked at her and said I was sorry for pulling her tail...she laughed but I don't know why. she looked at me and moved forward... (I blushed a deep red) Camilla?!... I felt a pull on my tail, HEY! I said embarrassed Camilla laughed and said sorry...BUT NOW WHERE EVEN! she said smiling I couldn't help but smile when she's happy I'm happy... But don't think this war is over yet! Camilla, the competitor, BRING IT!

                                                                                      ---

Sorry for short Chapter guys but the next one will be longer Baiiii :3