Chapter 9 is this love?!

Camilla P.O.V

I woke up holding Mo's hand I didn't mind though, I got up and decided it was my turn to make food so I got cooking and made eggs and toast. I was making eggs when Mo scared me and we both burned ourselves I fell on top of Mo and blushed pink she was blushing deep red. Mo: S-sorry! Camilla I didn't mean to- Camilla: heh it's ok Mo are you okay? Mo: y-yeah you? Camilla: yeah I'm fine. I got up and helped Mo up Mo: thanks... Camilla: * smiles * hahaha! it's ok you don't need to worry oh! Mo. Mo: what? Camilla: we have school tomorrow and we have that test remember? Mo: awww! school, test, Homework, great... I smiled and we ate, while we ate we we started studying and Mo putted on her earphones so did I and we studied till the afternoon.

Mo P.O.V

While we where studying my finger still hurted and it hurted more when I was writing ow! I said when I was studying Camilla got up and got her first aid kit and got my hand and wrappe the band aid around my finger I blushed a light pink then she wrapped her finger she told me if I felt better and I smiled and said yeah Camilla smiled back and we continued after that we stopped and putted our books away and relaxed it was 4:00 pm and we decided to take a nap and got cold ( again I have a habbit of cuddling whatever is next to me) I felt something warm and cuddled it. it was probably Camilla but I liked it soon I fell asleep I hope we do well in the test.

                                                                                         ---

Hey guys hope you like the story so far I am going to make another Fanfic but I don't know with who? give me ideas in the comments below I will try to update everyday so yeah baiii :3