Camilla's Vegance...

Camilla POV

I woke up and saw Mo still nuzzling me. (Sigh) I can't just leave this I need to do something about this I will avenge Mo...I carefully put Mo off of me and put her head on my pillow. I jumped off the bed and grabbed my keys. I know I promised Mo no more secrets but just this once, I drove off and got a gallon of gasoline when I went back in the house Julia was in jail now...so I am going to do this myself she lived alone, with No neighbors so I was going to burn the house, I know it's crazy but u have no idea how much pain Mo still is in. Mo is better but I am still guilty, so to take this off my chest I'm going to burn the house thus should lift my guilt...

Mo POV

I was nuzzling Camilla but I felt being put off but, I didn't think much so I went back to sleep but I did see a figure must be Camilla she did want to go to the store earlier so,whatever...

Camilla POV

I got the gasoline out of the car and looked around. No one was near good. I put the gasoline in and around the house once I was done I got a Lighter and threw it I saw flames and quickly got back in my car. I left no evidence except for my lighter. But whatever... I drove back. And saw Mo standing there she was a little shocked. (Mo) where where u? I stuttered  I-I was at the store but I don't think we need anything anymore...(Mo) why do u smell like gasoline? Uhhh...I putted gas on our car that's all...(Mo) oh..k! Phew... (Mo) ...? I walked in the kitchen satisfied with what I did. I went to our room and grabbed my jacket. I needed a walk...

Mo POV

Camilla wasn't acting like her usually...Flirty, confident, self but she said she was going on a walk alone I let her go. Hmmm...I thought why is Camilla acting like this she came home an hour later and she was tired so was I. I nuzzled Camilla and instantly fell asleep Camilla is probably worried about me...I wouldn't be suprised..though she doesn't show it she loves me no matter what I hope she can express that on day mmm...Tomorrow I'm taking Camilla on a date she needs to relax for a bit. I hope she doesn't feel guilt I really do...

All right guys last Chapter is tommorow...I know I know. But hey don't worry I'm making a second book don't worry its called Mo's Crush... (Book 2) so there will be more characters in there and stuff also there will be sadness, drama, and comedy so hope u have enjoyed reading this book as I did making this...