Changes and Rescues

As night fell, everything seemed quick so Yamato decided perhaps he could sneak around the castle. He never been in one before and his curiosity gets the better of you. So he got out of bed and went to the door. He slowly looked out and he saw no one was there so he went out and closed the door slowly behind him.

Unknown to him Tusk and Amu were nearby as they were coming back from their date. It was much; they just had dinner that Chef Larri had prepared since he was upset that the Sera and invited guess didn't have it. Due to the magic spell that was placed upon the castle, he was turned into a gorilla. Unlike most of the servants and the princess, he actually didn't mind his animal form. Amu was holding his arm as they walked back.

"Amu, you can let go of my arm now." Tusk tells her, their date he promised her was technically over. It made him feel uncomfortable because he was nervous.

"Oh come on Tusky, why can you admit you like me?" Amu affectionately questions.

"Because I don't!" Tusk denies. Being the serious type, he could never admit he's attraction to Amu. That he liked her even back when they were kids, when they were still human.

"I know you don't mean that." Amu teases as Tusk uses his elephant trunk to remove Amu's arm.

"LISTEN HERE AMU!" Tusk yells.
"You're so cute when you're angry." Amu bashfully says.

"Stop it!" Tusk embarrassingly tells her.

Yamato went passed them, unknowingly. Tusk however picked up his scent with his keen sense of smell.

"Do you hear that?" Tusk asks Amu.

"Oh just the pitter-pandering of my heart." Amu says as she giggles.

"I am serious Amu. Come on." Tusk tells her as he pulls her arm, dragging her along. They stick their heads out as they take a peek. They see Yamato not too far by.

"There's Yamato . . . what's he doing out and about?" Amu questioned.

"We can't let him go around on his own. What if he ends up in the East Wing?"

"Let's give him a tour then . . ." Amu suggested. As she touched his shoulder as he moves away.

"I guess?"

"Plus if gain his friendship; maybe he will listen to us about Sera. There's still a chance for us to be human again. Even more so . . . seeing our Princess finally happy."

"You're either crazy or foolish." Tusk mutters.

"YAMATO!" Amu called out. Not listening to Tusk. Following him as he turns around.

"I don't get that girl sometimes." Tusk scratches his head as he follows her with his arms crossed.

"Oh, you're Amu? Right?" Yamato addressed her.

"Yes." Amu happily tells him. "And this charmer is Tusk . . . under that serious and hardy personality, he's a softly underneath. He just doesn't like showing it." Amu whispers to Yamato.

"I just wanted to explore, after all I never been inside an Enchanted Castle before." Yamato informs her. After all he read so many story books, it wasn't hard to figure out the castle was like those tales. That everything under it was under some kind of spell.

"Enchanted?" Tusk laughs nervously. "What makes you think this castle is magical?"

"Well, considering I am talking to animals that act like humans . . . you must be cursed or something."

"How would you guess that?"

"I read a lot!" Yamato replies.

"I love to read too." Tusk comments. It was nice to have something in common with their guess.