Final Battle and Untimely Confessions

Author's Note: I had to rewatch the movie because I forgot what happened between a scenes. So my story has a twist on it to be different from the original because it's not exactly the same because I don't like it to be exactly like the original version. I hoping at least because I am not completely sure either especially since it's gender flipped. I wanted Sera and Minako to briefly talk, just to show how much Sera had change. Minako is the one that's selfish, and Sera isn't anymore.

I also really want to finish this story...because it's so amazing and I want everyone to enjoy the rest of it. In case anyone is wondering. My next story will be based on Aladdin with my own twists. Like Yamato and Amu will be siblings in it. I will have a Tusk/Amu/Leo love triangle and Yamato/Sera pairing of course. Please let me know if you like it in your review. I plan to have Leo as the genie but I am not sure where to put Tusk and Misao? Does anyone have an ideas? You can always message me too. Sera is Jasmine, and Yamato is Aladdin. Amu is his sister (as my twist.) This is where I get stubbed since I am not sure how to add Tusk and Misao?

Sera sat up as she caught the arrow that Minako aimed at her. Snapping in half with generally ease due to her shark form. Minako angrily charges at as they fall off the balcony onto the roof. The rain seemed to pour down even harder. Sera's dress had torn a bit on the bottom as she got up. For her it was fine because it gave her room to move around.

"I . . . am not afraid of you. You monster." Minako tried to stay strong; she didn't want to admit she was a bit scared of Sera. "I don't even know why you care. I am sure Yamato didn't tell you that we are too be married. So if you think you steal him from me. "She wanted to put ever form of doubt in Sera's mind. It was the only way she could maintain and upper hand. Minako wanted to make sure that she believed that Yamato didn't come back for her. Something that Minako at this point naturally believed.

"That's not true." Sera tearfully tells him. She wondered if Yamato was just playing with her feelings all this time. The reason he came back was because of this girl in front of her. Fighting her out of jealous because she believed that was taken her from him. After all, it was true. Sera loved Yamato; she wanted to be with him. She had not chance at all. She looked at herself in the reflection. Sera knew she would be like this forever. She didn't want to be selfish anymore, if this was made him happy. She closed her eyes as she looked down to see where Yamato was? This could be the last time she saw him.

Minako believed this was her chance as she took at broken statue from the base of the roof. Planning to use it like a club to finish her off, believing this would do it. Not realizing with this new form, she now had a keen sense of hearing.

Meanwhile down below, Yamato was determined to get to Sera. He knew he had to tell her the reason he came back. It was because he was in love with her. Despite what Minako claimed about their relationship. None of it was true; he wanted to be with her regardless. His road on the horse into the castle entrance as he got off, he could hear a roar. As three members of the angry mob ran out the door.

"Got to get to Sera! Need to get to the East Wing!" Yamato firmly told himself as he headed off.

In the upper part of the castle. Amu was searching for Tusk, Misao and Leo. Of course she wasn't fully aware that there was still members of the angry mob still inside the castle.

"Tusk, Leo, Misao?!" Amu questioned as she looked around. She heard a shadow in a distance.

"Tusk? Leo? Misao? Is that you?" Amu called out.

"There you are?!" Nami coldly tells her. Amu looked a bit frightened. After all she didn't know what was going on.

"Who are you?" Amu questioned.