Friendships and Setups

Yamato poured some hot water into a bowl as he put a cloth into water, twisting it around it won't be as wet. Sera looks at the scratches on her arm, she touched it with her hand.

Unbeknown to them Amu, Tusk and Leo were hiding as they watched them interact. They were worried for their princess when they saw her injuries. The fact that Yamato wanted to help her brought happiness to them especially after he told them that she saved him. Normally they were ones taken care of her when she was injured. They were willing to step aside if it meant bringing Yamato and Sera closer together.

Yamato goes over to her as he touches her arm. She was rather startled.

"Don't touch it." Yamato said gently. Sera turned her head as she tried not to look at him. She was not use to someone other than her servants caring for her. Well they were more than her servants; she did consider them her friends. He fixes the cloth as he puts it up. "This is going to sting a little." Yamato warned her. She moved her arm as he attempted to put the wet cloth on it.

"Would you hold still?" Yamato tells her, "I am trying to help you." After he said this he managed to touch Sera's bleeding arm with the cloth.

"Stop it that hurts." Sera yelled at him as he pulled her arm away.

"If you just held still then it wouldn't hurt as much." Yamato yells back at her.

"Well . . ." She tried to think of something to argue back with. "If you didn't run away this wouldn't have happened." Sera proudly believed it was a good comeback.

"If you didn't scare me, I certainly wouldn't have run away to begin with." Yamato told her, annoyed.

"I told you never to go into the East Wing."

"Has anyone ever told you, you need to control that temper?!" Yamato answered back. Sera was baffled, for the first time someone fought back in an argument with her. Her servants always agreed with everything she said both to please her and out of fear. Due to the fact she was their princess. This young man didn't care about it at all. He wasn't afraid of her, and he was caring for her. It was a change of pace from before. Yamato took her arm as he put the cloth on it. This time she didn't fight back this time despite how painful it was. "And by the way, thank you for saving me from those wolves." He said this without looking up at her.

"You're welcome." Sera answers.

"Since I am prisoner in this castle. It would be nice if we could be friends." Yamato told her as he began to bandage up her arm.

"Friends?" Sera questioned. In truth, she wanted it to be more than that. How can she do it without forcing or rushing it.

"Yes, as long as you learn to control that temper of yours." Yamato tells her. "Unless you don't have any."

"Of course I do. The servants in this castle are my friends." Sera tells him. "My best friends, I've know three of them since we were kids after all."

"Well now you have one more." Yamato remarks.

"I guess I do." Sera sweetly tells him.

"Friends?!" Leo responds.

"Calm down. It's progress." Tusk comments.

"We don't have time. It's only a matter of days before that magical flower that Enchantress gave the princess, first petal drops."

"Remember, friendship leads to romance. It's only a matter of time. So we should be happy. It's a big step in their relationship."

"I guess. We have to help speed it up then."

"I know you want to be human again. We all do." Tusk touches his shoulder gently.