Imprisonment, Worries and Woes

Yamato was still pounding his hand on the door; you could hear the outside door rattling. He didn't care about the pain he was feeling in his fist. He was fighting through it as he hit the door. That enough pressure would force it open. Yamato was getting scratched. As his hand started to bleed that he couldn't hit it anymore. It was no use, it wasn't working.

"We . . . need . . . to . . . get . . . out . . ." Yamato ended up falling to his knees as he breathed heavy.

"Yamato, did you mean what you said back there?" Amu questioned as she sat down on a stool, looking at Yamato who was trying to find a way to break out of the outside latched door.

"About us being friends. Of course I did." Yamato tells her. He wasn't even looking at her at this point. He continued on trying to find a way out. He had to find a way out. Sera and everyone else were in danger. Minako every second was getting closer to the castle. They were trapped, helpless with no way to escape.

"No . . ." Amu shakes her head. "What you said about Sera?"

"So you do love her?" Amu asked. Yamato stopped what he was doing when he heard this. He turned around as he looked over at her.

"Yes, I do." He finally confessed. "I didn't realize it until now." He sits down on a wooden box.

"I knew it!" Mario remarks. He was rummaging through some old boxes. He practically forgot about half the stuff that was in their basement. Amu and Yamato just appeared to be continuing their conversation.

"So her appearance doesn't bother you?" Amu wondered. She wanted to make sure that he did genuine love her. That even if he failed to tell her how he felt before the last petal fell on that magical rose, he wouldn't leave her because he couldn't bear to see Sera in that heartbroken pain ever again. She wouldn't forgive him if he left her a second time.

"I don't care about that, I know it's only been around a week since we met so it seems haste, but what matters is who she is as a person. I meant every word about Sera. I love her. Minako is the true monster. We need to get out of here so we can stop her." Yamato says this with every bit of determination.

"There's still time." Amu knew now they can definitely be human again. Yamato was in love with Sera, and she loved him. The problem is he had to tell his feelings to her directly, both of them mutually in love alone wouldn't break it and she couldn't tell him about the curse since they love had to be genuine. We have to get out of here. So you can tell her how you feel about her." Amu excitable tells him as she jumps up and down while touching his shoulders.

"What are you talking about?" Yamato questioned. "Still time for what?"

"Never mind!" Amu tells him. "There has to be a way out of here."

"There is a lock on the door from the outside. That's why it's not opening no matter what I did . . ."

"I FOUND IT!" Mario yells out as they look over at him. He was holding some strange device.

"Uncle? What's that?" Yamato questioned.

"This is what's going to get us out of here." Mario smiled.

Meanwhile at the Castle . . .

Sera had been put in a severe depressive state. In fact, since Yamato left all she did was stay in her room. She looked the mystical rose, as she touched the encasement surrounding it as it's was wilting down to its last few petals. A few tears fell onto the case. Tusk, Leo and the others were deeply concerned. It was like she had no will to live anymore. Not without Yamato in her life. And with Amu missing they didn't know how to cheer her up.

"Princess? I brought you your favorite dessert. Larri made it especially for you." Tusk addressed her. Holding the tray, trying not to drop it with his thick elephant like hands.

Sera didn't say anything just looked at the window. He just sighed as he put the tray down on the table as he exits the room. He went back downstairs to the kitchen, where everyone was gathered.

"How is she?" Leo questioned.

"She's just getting worse. Unless Yamato does come back, I think she will be like this forever." Tusk says worried.

"She really does love him."

"Hopefully can bring him back here. Before it's too late. And she didn't get caught . . ."

"I can't believe . . ." Misao sulks in his chair. "The princess loves someone else . . . when did this happen?" He weeps to the point he couldn't be heard.

"Oh shut up! You're acting as if you had a chance with her." Leo screams at him, annoyed. Slapping him in back of the head. It barely fazed him. "And Amu loves Tusk." He continued to comment in his depressive state. They were so use to this that everyone else just choose to ignore him.

"I hope Amu is okay?" Tusk expressed. Not realizing he was saying this out loud.

"Why, are you worried about her?" Leo smirks. "You miss her?"

"No!" Tusk defensively tells him.

"Are you concerned that she may like Yamato or anything?" Leo teased, knowing fully aware that would annoy him.

"She wouldn't!" Tusk screamed, as he slammed his elephant hands onto the table. Shaking it like an earthquake. It caused everything on it to shake, including

"I was just kidding!" Leo laughs. "You know she's on board like all of us want Yamato and our princess to be together. There just meant to be."

"You care because you love Amu. That's why you can relate to the Princess. If you lost Amu, you wouldn't be able to live with yourself either." Larri explains. "You're just too stubborn to admit it."

"The princess . . . is in love with . . . someone else. Amu loves someone else." Misao weeps as he sulks to the ground in his rhino body. "I thought both of them liked me."

"She does like you. As a friend. There wasn't any indication other that stupid." Leo roars at him.

"Stop it, Leo! We don't need him all depressed too." Tusk warns.

Outside the Castle

Minako had gathered everyone outside the castle gates. It had begun to rain as she held a torch in her hand. The townspeople crowded around her. She whistled to settle them down as they all go

"All right, everyone. Once we get into the castle. You can do anything you want. I don't care. Just don't touch the beast girl. The princess. I want to be the one that kills her." She smirks evilly. Not before taking out the magic mirror. "Show me my prince." The mirror glows as she sees Yamato, who was talking to Mario about the plan. So delusional and insane at this point. She failed to notice this. "Not long soon my sweet. We can be together." Minako kisses his image before putting it away.

"LET'S GO!" One of townspeople said.

"NO! LET'S TAKE WHAT'S OURS!" Another townsperson, a man called out.

"Well, what are we waiting for . . ." A woman called out.

"Victory is OURS!"

They all cheered as Minako jumped down, they headed across the bridge. Getting ready to attack the castle and anyone or anything that is inside.

Author's Note: I hope you like this chapter. The next few chapters are going to be more intense. I will try to give it a few more chapters but this story will have to end eventually. So please enjoy it! Naturally this is just the calm before the storm. Naturally Yamato and Tusk are both worried about Sera and Amu respectfully. Also Misao has crushes on both girls. Like he did in an episode of the show. Logically it's unrequited since Sera falls for Yamato and Amu for Tusk while he was depressed in his room. He delusional believed he had a chance with them. We can all hope he gets his own happily ever after right?