19|WAKE UP✔

' the worst nightmares are experienced with eyes wide awake

' the worst nightmares are experienced with eyes wide awake.'

▪▪▪

"THE NERVE of that guy." I huff angrily, crpssing my arms rightly as I stare dead at the road in front of me.

    The anger radiating off of both me and Stiles can be felt throughout his Jeep.

  "I know right," he sighs angrily, "whenever he comes to Beacon Hills he ruins everything."

   Stiles and I hade just disvocered, mere minutes ago, that Agen McCall, more precisely, Scott's father, is trying with all his power to get Sheriff Stilinski fired.

  I swear to god, if I were a werewolf, I'd rip him to shreds, even though he's my best friend's dad.

   He just infuriates me, so, so much, and for him to show up now, when we already have so much to deal with, is not good, at all.

   Stiles' Jeep comes to a halt in front of my house, turning to meet my gaze as I give him a small, tight smile, "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?"

He nods, leaning in as he pecks my lips, "see you tomorrow, Lilly."

Giving him one last, genuine smile, I make myself into the house, Stiles pulling away as his Jeep disappears, out of sight.

    Upon entering the house, I make my way toward my room, shutting the door behind my as I place my bag on the clothing piled chair in the corner of my room.

  Wanting to take a seat at my desk, I notice something odd, and I warily make my way over to it.

Bending down, I subtly reach my hand out to take the pitch black feather placed on my white carpet, cradling the object in my hand as I frown.

     And in an instant, it feels as if a thousand people has entered my room, all of them talking, whispering at once, the voices in my head drown out every other sound and as I drop the feather to cover my ears,
they dissapear, gone.

    With a staggered breath and a pounding heart, I gently reach out, picking the feather up again, and the same actions as earlier repeat, the voices swirl around my head like a tornado, but I can't make out what they're whispering, it's a mess.

  With quick actions, I place the feather on my desk, tge noises drowning out as I stare at the magnificent piece for several seconds.

      Before deciding to inspect it further, I make my way to the shower.
     The water always calms me down.

Upon undressing myself, I adjust the warmth of the water, stepping into the wet shower as I sigh in content, almost all of my worries escaping mw as the water rinces me down.

        Closing my eyes for a few second, I let the water drip down my face and upon opening them, I let out a shrill scream, staring down at the tiled shower floor.