Chapter 13

Lucas POV 

It's been a week. I can't help but be worried. It's natural, right? I mean, she is one of my best friends. 

"Hey Luc!" Robert draws me out of my thoughts. "Mate, you need to eat something."

"He's right, Lucas," Aliysa says. "I can't help but notice that you're a little sick. If you don't eat or sleep, you are going to have to be put in the hospital wing." I sigh, knowing she's right, but I can't force myself to eat. "Why haven't you done this with Molly, she's more of a wreck than I am." 

"Molly," Robert continues," is already in the hospital wing. She was admitted last night after collapsing going up her dorm stairs." I feel my jaw hit the table. First, my friends disappear and then my sister get into such a rut, she's in the hospital. What could make this any worse? I feel another weight on the bench. I feel a bump on the table. 

"One week. Seven days. One hundred sixty-eight hours. Ten thousand eighty minutes. Six hundred and four thousand eight hundred seconds. She's been missing that long. I did the math." I glance over at Chase, who looked absolutely horrid. His hair was in disarray, his eyes were bloodshot and puffy, he looked thinner than usual. "I've looked through every place I know to look for her. Even flooed home. Mum's a wreck. Melly's scared. The ministry and Dad have been through our land more times than they can count. I don't know what to do anymore. " Sophie slid her hand under the table to clasp his. He started crying. It was odd, how similar he looked to Ari when he cried. "Chase, I need you to eat something," Soph whispered," they'll find her, don't you worry."

Chase's hands slammed on the table, silencing the hall.

A/N Sorry short Chapter