Chapter 13

On the train, she was reading Hogwarts a History for the 12th time. She turned each page carefully and then looked up at me. "What's wrong?" she mused. Molly looked at me, then her, then me again, then burst out laughing. 'What?" I said. Madon laughed too. Liysa started giggling and Ari looked at them, exasperated. I knew what they were laughing about and I felt a blush creep on my cheeks. "Honestly, you lot need to stop being such children," Ari stated, matter-of-factly.

After they finally stifled their laughter, we started to talk about plans for the summer. " You should come to my house this summer," said Ari, smiling," We've got a creek and video games and trees to climb. Not to mention sometimes, when my brothers visit, they bring dragons home and let us play with them. My little brother is building a tree house with our older brothers right now actually." "Cool," we all chorused at her description of her home. "I'll owl you invitations some time towards the end of the summer," Ariana told us.

As we all left the platform, we all laughed and then we saw her family. A blonde man with blue eyes, a Samoan woman with brown eyes, two older boys, maybe around 20 or 21, one had dark hair and blue eyes and one looked like his father, blue eyes, blonde hair, a little boy with dark hair and blue eyes and a little girl around 3 years old that looked like a little Ari. Ari smiled at us and waved as she walked away saying,"Bye! I will see you sometime soon, I hope!"

When we found Mum and Dad, they asked us how our year was. Molly told them about how she thought her O.W.L.s were brilliant and Remus told them about Ravenclaw winning the house cup,but all I said was, "Brilliant!"