Chapter 5

Lucas' POV

The next morning, I went to wake up the girls. Roslyn and Alysia were up and were playing Wizard Chess. Ariana, however, was still in bed. It doesn't surprise me; we were up really late last night and she flew me up into the room I'm sharing with Chase and Remus, then flew to her room.

She was laying on her side and her cat was laying on her right arm and the left was draped over Angel(her cat). The funniest thing was, Angel was licking Ari's nose. My friend scrunched up her face and groaned softly. When she finally opened her eyes, Angel looked at her as if she was saying,"Are you going to wake up, or do I have to bite you?"
Ari sat up and looked around the room, holding Angel, who was purring loudly, to her chest. "Good morning!" all three girls chorused.

Back to Ariana's POV*********

After Angel woke me up, and that kind of awkward 'Good Morning', I got up and saw my mum making Green Tea. Mum worked silently, the way she was taught in China, and I decided to help her. We worked silently; I got our tea cups out. Just mum's and mine. The cups looked like regular cups, but they are small and porcelen, with bamboo painted on them.

As we waited for the tea to set, Molly walked in. "Morning!" she yawned. "How did you sleep?" Mummy asked her " I slept well last night , except for the sound of wings flapping around 2am." Mum looked at me sternly, and I smiled weakly. Merlin, I almost forgot about last night. Lucas can't actually like me, can he?
*************************************

I know it's short but TCAP just started and I've got like... Zero hours of free time. Summer will bring better chapters. Okay? Okay! Obviously, I changed the cover, and yes, that is Ariana.
Bye bye!,
Kik