Chapter 8

I want to visit Hagrid. Nobody knows this, but I visited him a lot last year in secret. Hagid, while he is very old and is starting to wear down, is kind and understanding. Last year, he introduced me to Grawp, his now civilized brother. Lucas never asked me what I do with his invisibility cloak, which is strange.

"Hagrid!" I shouted. "Please let me in! I want to talk you!"

When he opened the door, a huge, cheeky grin plastered itself on his face.

"Ariana! Come in! Come in!"

As, I sat down, Hagrid opened his cabnet.

"Chamomille or Green tea?" he asked me.

"Oh! Chamomille please! I had Green tea with breakfast yesterday. Don't tell my mum, but, it's kind of getting old," I replied. He chuckled at me, as usual. "So, I heard about the incident this morning," he winked at me. Groaning, I shook my head. "And I also heard about him asking you to the ball." NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He has heard it alllllllllllll! Hagrid obiously noticed the blush on my cheeks and chuckled.

We sat in silence for the longest time when he asked, " How's Roman? Is he holdn' up all righ'?" "Yes sir, he is back on his feet, and appearently he has a girlfriend, a healer at Mungo's. Lovesick twit owled me yesterday." Up until that moment he had only been chuckling, but he guffawed at that, talking about how that was good for him.

"Oi! shoudn't you be in a lesson?" he looked at me quizzingly.

"Nope! Lisya and I dropped Muggle Studdies, so while the others are in there I have another free period!" I grinned proudly. While I love school, I hated that class. It was sooooooooo BORING! 

"Hagrid, isn't that your class outside?"I asked, looking outside.

Hagrid looked shocked,and he started grumbling things under his breath that I probably shouldn't repeat. With that, he shooed me out and I went up to the common room.