Chapter 2

I made myself comfortable, because I knew I would be there for a while. I wondered when they would start freaking out. Roman probably already told Mum and Dad about my trick. I'm excited.

Molly's POV***

"Hello!" said Mum chipper as a bluebird on the first day of spring. Her mum smiled and bowed her head. Mrs. Dumbledore wore a blue dress that went just past her knees. It complimented her hair just right. "Well I don't know where Ariana is." Woah what? That brought me back. "What?" my brothers exclaimed, Lucas looked alarmed. Oh my Merlin. What an adorable couple they would make.

We set off to find my bestie. I went to the towers of the estate with Melanie(her little sister), Lucas, Remus, and Roman went to check the woods, and the rest of the family split among the grounds.

Ari's POV***

Below me, leaves rustled and I heard my name being called. It took all my will power to not laugh. They looked behind trees and bushes. By the time I figured out who it was, I was tempted to blow my cover. Even more so when Remus started yelling,"Ariana! Ari! Owl Girl! Bird Brain! Smarty! Come out!" I have to say, the giggle broke the silence well. "Ari?" said Lucus, who had hung his head, looking up. I gasped and covered my mouth. Oops. That's when I decided to launch( dun dun dun!) Plan "B". "Help me!" I cried down. "Ariana!" the Potter boys chorused. "I'm stuck in this tree! Help me!" I whimpered. "Oh no!" Roman breathed to them, "Just shift kiddo!" Merlin this is great! "I don't have enough energy to shift! I am going to fall!" I fake cried. "You two go get our parents. I'll need help and you two can't do magic outside of Hogwarts. Even if you could, it's too advanced," wow, Roman sounds serious. "Dude, she's stuck in a tree," uh! Why is Remus such a twit? " And under several protection spells so no one is able to attack her!"

When they left and were out of ear shot, Roman started laughing, very hard." Come down, sis!" he gasped between chortles. He handed me his invisibility cloak and we went home.