Chapter 3

Liysa finally showed up along with my half blood cousin Roslyn. "Do you have any chocolate?" Liysa asked me. I nodded and showed her my base chocolate stash. All of them, Ros, Molly, and Aliysa, gaped at the small portion of my chocolate hoard. "And that, my friends, is the tip of the iceberg," their jaws dropped further and I continued," I suppose I could get you in on my cocoa hoard if..." I huddled with Molly and Ros, and we finally agreed. "If," I continued," you expose us to muggle music and movies." My muggle-born friend quickly nodded and brought out a portable music player, in which she put a cd in. "I think you'll like this Ariana!" A muggle voice came on and it was awesome. Her voice was beautiful and her songs were so light and soft.

"Mr. Sun, please don't go away!" we sang. The muggle's name was Kina Grannis. "Ya know who isn't here?" I giggled. My friends shrugged as I ran across the hall getting Melanie. "Melly! Listen to this pretty music!" I whispered to her. Little Melly was reading in her room at 6am and she's only four years old. When she heard the music, she giggled and danced with us.

Later that morning, the boys finally came down for waffles in the shape of suns. All of us girls knew what Roslyn was getting at and we were humming the song quietly. All was peaceful, until the owl hit the kitchen window. Chase, my eleven year old brother, got the letters and yelled,"Hogwarts letters!" Mum came in and opened his. With a flick of her wand, the owl transformed into Dad and Melly giggled. "Daddad!" The Potter kids all had their's along with Liysa's. We side along apperated to Diagon Alley, got our supplies, and I got a cat. Lastly, we went and got dress robes for the Millennia Ball that Professor Flitwick told us about. I didn't get a gown because I already had one back home. Molly got a scarlet and gold, floor length, sleeveless dress and Liysa got a sky blue, knee length, off the shoulder one. We are ready for this dance. Especially me.