Chapter 6

"Heavy... trunk... HATE!" Liysa groaned. No joke. "The teachers really loaded us down this year," said Lucas, heaving his own trunk to the train. In her wicker carrier, Angel meowed angrliy. "I know girl," I said," You can get out on the train." We climbed on the train, and found the compartment that Madon was in. Molly squealed and kissed him. "OI! No snogging!" Remus and Lucas chorused. I giggled and sat down, getting Angel out. 

When we got to Hogwarts, Molly sat next to me in the carridge. "Don't pretend I didn't see you giggle when my little brother said snog. What happened that night you flew to your room at 2am?" " Tell you later ok?" She scowled, but nodded.

Later that night, Molly was in our dorm. "Sooooo... what went on with Lucas last night?" asked Molly, wiggling her eyebrows at me. "Ok... swear not to squeal?" they nodded vigerously. "He asked me to the ball." Molly clapped a hand over her mouth, Liysa squealed anyway, and Sophie, our new best friend in Ravenclaw, started giggling feriously. Even though I was amused, I rolled my eyes at them. My friends are crazy, but I couldn't love them any other way.

Lucas' POV

"Don't pretend you weren't out late," said Chase, who was sorted into our house. "Fine," I admited, "I asked your sister to the ball and she said yes." "FINALLY!!!!" Robert yelled quite loudly. Then, we all laughed.

***********************************

Ari's POV

Insomnia. Again. Merlin, this has to stop. The commen room was empty, or so I thought. I went down to find Lucas, Chase, Conner and Roman(When did they get here?), and Rob. Rob was out like a light on the floor and Chance was half asleep. So, I sat next to Lucas on the couch and my brother all laughed. "What?" I asked, already feeling sleep's soft tug to unconciosness. "The minute you sat down next to him you relaxed and now you're almost asleep," Roman chuckled. Oops too late almost, yup, sleeping.