Prologue

Hanya Qureshi, a nineteen year old, pampered daughter of Mrs & Mr Qureshi, and a loving and caring younger sister of Hareem Qureshi.

Zain Abdullah, a twenty six year old multi millionaire. A loving son of Mrs & Mr.Abdullah and a caring and affectionate brother of Zarine Abdullah.
He rules the business world, he is very possessive about his family.
He is definitely a role model for every youngsters and every mother see a good son in law in him.

But what happen when suddenly things changes or Relation changes???

"Hanya, We're glad you said that on your own. We all think that you'll be the perfect bride for him. You should get married to him." Her parents said.

Three lives tied together, three relations, that were given to them and every relation changed in a blink.

_______________________

Assalamualaikum, my beautiful readers, How are you all?? I missseedd you all soooo mucchhhhh. I'm back with my new story and as the title says "Changing Relations" this is my new story. I hope you all will like it.

As I always say, just keep in mind that whatever you're going to read, is totally adapted from my imagination, my mind. It has nothing to do with any series, videos, clips and what not!!

This is a fictional story and it is not a Halaal story. I repeat it's not a Halal story. So please try not to comment anything regarding that Islam doesn't allow this or it's Haraam, everything in this story is totally, purely and utterly my imagination.

I know you all will have a certain reaction towards this story and I would love to see your reaction. But please try not to be harsh!! Constructive Criticism are more than welcome.

Last but not the least don't try to steal my work or else there will be consequences.

Keep voting and commenting guys....Love you all....