Chapter 42

The next morning, I was lying on the bed not wanting to get up. Firstly because I was dead tired, secondly last night the pain became almost unbearable that I was on the verge to wake Zain up and tell him to take me to the hospital. But Allahamdulilah, the pain went away.

Soon, there was a knock on my door, Zain must be there.

"Hey" he said coming inside.

"Hi" I replied.

"Adeel didn't let you sleep or what? You're looking dead tired...you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." He then sat down beside me, stroking Adeel's hair, who was happily chewing away his teether. "Zain?"

"Yeah"

"When we'll be going back?"

"After two days. Why?"

"No...just missing Mama" I said tear escaping my eyes. These days I'm so badly missing my mother. I always want to be with her and my health is also not helping me in this at all.

"Hani...what happened?" He said cupping my cheeks. And I broke down. "It's Okay, It's okay....shhh, I'm here with you na!!" He said patting my back while I sobbed on his chest, ruining his tshirt. "I'm not well Zain, this pain isn't leaving me." I hiccuped.

"Shh...everything will be fine. You'll be fine soon In Sha Allah. Don't worry. You want to visit Mama, I'll take you, but please stop crying. I can't see tears in your eyes." He said kissing my head, and I buried myself more into his chest.

His hand moved down to the side of my waist, the thin material of my sleeping tshirt not helping me at all, as I took a deep breath. I shivered when he kissed my left ear, my grip tightening around his back. He pulled me more closer towards him, not leaving any space between us. I closed my eyes, not trusting myself as he kissed my eye lids, making me bite my lower lip.

He then traced his thumb over my lips, as I tightened my grip more. We didn't knew what we were doing, but all I knew is that I was craving him, his smell. Nothing can be more right than this.

But soon I was proved wrong, Adeel's loud cry made both of us jump apart. My heartbeat racing while he was trying not to look at me. I quickly looked at Adeel to see if he's alright but his one look made me feel guilty of what was about to happen. Big fat tears was pouring down from his eyes, as if his eyes were shooting daggers at me, that I don't have the right to be this close to his Dad, I'm not his Mom, I'm just his Aunt.

Meanwhile, Zain quickly got up

"Zain" I called out to him.

"No Hanya, No."

Yup, Adeel is right. We can never be together.

After freshening up, I stepped out of the washroom to see him sitting on the bed playing with Adeel. I turned my gaze away from him. I started towel drying my hair when he spoke "If you want we can take rest today. We don't have to go out anywhere today."

"No, I'm fine." I replied

"Hanya-"

"Zain, I want to go out" I said.

Why? Because I simply want to clear my mind.

***

It's extremely difficult to share why Dubai Marina Walk is so high on the tour list. It simply has to be experienced. It's a 7 km long pedestrian walkway that extends from the start to end of the Marina Bay. The sheer sight of fancy and super luxurious yachts stationed at the marina with stunning background of what is possibly the tallest cluster of skyscrapers sprinkled with cafes and restaurants with great ambience makes this entire place extremely special.