Chapter 43

Ferrari World, one of the largest indoor theme park in the world is themed after an iconic Ferrari brand offering over rides and attractions to cater all visitors from thrill seekers to family and kids. Besides rides, attractions and live show performance, they have also dedicated a venue in the park "Galleria Ferrari", where they have various Ferrari cars on display and as well as provide wide range of information regarding the Ferrari F1 drivers.

There was A large store - awesome, expensive, delightful to look around and treat yourself; Children's area and small stands all ferrari-themed area; Several larger rides from gentle real size slow-moving older cars on a track, to go-karting track, to thrill-rides (Brilliant!!); Fast-food cafés; Lovely seating areas, There was even a ride that takes you briefly through the manufacturing of a Ferrari.

As for me it was a dream come true. What a place!!! And everything was managed so well. Wasn't to busy which meant we hardly waited in line for anything. Merchandise is a bit steep in the gift Shops but you would expect that. This place is simply awesome. It has the fastest roller coaster Formula Rossa which is not at all to be missed.

"Adeel, look look, someone is behaving like a kid" he said giggling and Mr.Adeel was also showing his toothless smile.

"Learned from you" I glared at him.

"Hahahahahahaha...." He started laughing.

"Zain" I huffed.

"Sorry Sorry"

"You better be!" I smiled.

"So ready for one of the fastest roller coaster in the world?" He asked.

"Yeeeesssssss.....but"

"But what?"

"We both can't go together" I said.

"Why?"

"Adeel" I smiled kissing him and he giggled.

"Don't worry" he said and I was confused. He motioned me to look back. When I turned, I saw a lady dressed in black pants, white tunic, with black hijab.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"She's gonna take care for Adeel" he said.

"Nooo...I wont give my baby to her. I don't even know her" I said.

"Don't worry, I have all the details of her. If you want I can show you"

"Zain--"

"Assalamualaikum, I'm Nusrat" she said smiling.

"Walekumasalam, I'm Zain Abdullah and she's Hanya, my wife" he said and my heartbeat was racing.

"He's Adeel" Zain said giving Adeel to her, to which I frowned and he gave me a pointed look, I pouted, he chuckled.

"Zain, I need to talk to you" I said going in a corner.

"Yeah sure" he said coming along with me.

"I don't think this is a good idea." I said.

"Hani, she works with one of the most reputed company."

"Not everything can be trusted with the name"

"Do you really think that I'll choose anyone to look after Adeel?? Hanya, I chose you to be his mother, because I knew that only you can love him like a mother after Hareem, I could've married any girl, but no, I married you, because I trusted you. And I'm very happy with my decision." He said cupping my cheeks.

Like an obedient child my thoughts flew away.

"Hani, say something" he said.

"Formula Rossa is over there" I said and walked past him.