Chapter 20

It's been a week since that day and I'm going to Canada within three days. My parents are very happy that I'm visiting them. Right now also my mom is lecturing me on so's and dont's because Adeel is also coming with me.

"Yes Mama...don't worry. I'll easily manage" I assured for the umpteenth time.

"Oh please, you're not that big enough, that you can manage easily. This is your first time, coming home with a small baby...." And here, she goes again.

"Mama, calm down. We both will be fine, if you'll take this much tension, then I'm not coming!!" I said tapping my foot, while Adeel squirmed in my arms.

"Hanya...." She shouted. "Don't you dare say that type of things....please don't." She whimpered.

"Mama mama, you took me all wrong. Relax. Nothing will happen...we'll be fine" I assured her and gave Adeel to Samya.

"Ask Zain to first drop you here and then he can go on his business trip from here also" She said and I sighed.

"Mama, it doesn't work like that. Trust me mama, okay if there will be any problem, I'll call him or I'll call you. Okay?" I said.

"Okay, if you're saying so!!" She was still not satisfied. Oh God!! What to do with these mom's and there satisfaction.

"Okay Mama, have to go now, will call later" I said and ended the call. I finally took a deep breath of relief...someone chuckled. I turned to see him leaning on the door.

"Mom???" He asked. I nodded. "Not going for shopping?"

"Yeah, will go after a while. Had to feed Adeel, then make him ready, it'll take an hour or so." I replied looking down at my hands. This was the first time we were speaking after that incident happened. Yes, for a full week, we haven't talked, not that I'm complaining.

"Zarine will be coming here or she'll meet you there directly?" He asked again.

"No, she's not coming" I replied.

"Why?"

"She had some project in her Uni. So she won't be able to make it. I'm going alone." I said getting up. He didn't said anything, just left.

After checking twice, that I've taken everything of Adeel, in his bag, I wrapped him safely and then picked him up in my arms. As I was walking down the stairs, I saw him sitting in the living room. He's home?? How come??

"You came back early?" I asked

"I didn't went only" he replied looking at me. His eyes, Oh My!! His bangs that were coming everytime and troubling him, I now noticed, what he was wearing. He was wearing a black T-shirt with khaki color jeans. Not to forget, his chocolate color hair was very much giving a finishing look. Yes, he was looking handsome...

"Hanya, I stay in this house only, you've got ample of time to stare or check me out" he said smirking, keeping his iPhone 7 at the back of his pocket. Okay, so he noticed me checking him out, which is quite embarrassing, but why I'm feeling that I've each and every right to stare at him.

"Hanya, again..." He said interrupting my thoughts. I was just looking at him and started walking towards him. Now he was staring at me. I stood right in front of him, carefully took out my right hand, so that Adeel doesn't get hurt and I might say he was giving me an amusing smile.

There was something in his hair, and I just couldn't resist the urge to remove the dirt myself. I carefully remove the dirt from his hair, he took a deep breath making me shiver. But that was not it, his hair, dark and lustrous, could almost have been mistaken for jet black.

But the sultry deep brown could be seen around the edges and in its wily shine; I kept on running my fingers through his soft feather like hair, but our gazes were completely locked with each other. I can hear his heartbeat increasing which was making mine also increase.

"Mam you forgot this" I jumped back from the sudden sound but he quickly held me from back.

"Keep it there Samya" he said not removing his grip from my back. As he spoke to her, shifting his head slightly, the light seeped down his hair, barely settling on each strand.

"I think we're getting late...we should leave" he said taking Adeel from me.

"We?? Late?? What do you mean?" I was confused.

"We're going for shopping. Didn't you wanted to shop before going?" He said.

"Yes, I did. But you..."

"I'm coming with you, you won't be able to manage alone. With Adeel and shopping" he said.

Why everyone thinks that, I'm a small child. Mama also thinks that I won't be able to manage, he also thinks the same. For pastries sake, I'm not a kid!!!! I groaned inwardly.

"Nobody think of you as a child Hanya." He again voiced out my thoughts making my heart go thump!! Even he was shocked with himself.

How can he understand each and everything without me saying anything. We don't even know each other properly.