Chapter 32

It's a Sunday morning, I'm seated in the living room with my laptop in front of me, jumping from one site to another, reading, laughing and leaving comments...Zain came down and sat beside me. He was holding a glass of hot chocolate and I like a greedy child was casting an evil eye.

"Do one thing, take this" he said giving me the glass.

"Why?? Don't you like it?" I asked innocently

"Of course I like it, but I don't want to get ill because of you casting evil eyes in my hot chocolate" he said.

"When did I do that??" I said with a shock expression.

"Don't try to act smart. Take this and yeah, wipe your drool." He said smirking making me glare at him.

"Fine, now you don't cast evil eyes in "my" hot chocolate" I said smirking. "Wait, you didn't drank Na?"

"And what if I say...Yes, I did took three or four sip??" He said in a serious tone.

"Say Wallah" I said

"I'm not a fool, whose gonna say Wallah for just a small thing" he said mocking.

"Then, you were lying"

"No, I was scaring you"

"Oh my, I did got scared" I said

"Grow up guys" Sameer said entering.

"No, It says Assalamualaikum" I said smirking.

"Walekumasalam...How are you all" Sanjh replied entering.

"Allahamdulilah, what is up guys?? You both here and that too early morning" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Well, we are here because we're going to Wonderland" Sameer said jumping. Yup, he's 21!! Note the sarcasm...

"Who we??" Zain asked standing up.

"We means, Me, Sameer, You, Hani" Sanjh said.

"I can't come like this with you all" I said.

"We don't mind taking you with us in any way you want to come" Sameer winked and I threw a cushion at him.

"Pevert!!" I mumbled. "I have Adeel with me. I just can't leave him alone for a whole day. He needs me. You both should have at least informed me a day before, I would have managed something." I pouted.

"Listen you don't have to do any drama, Aunty can take care of Adeel. His granny also need some alone time with her grandson" Sanjh said in a Idonotgiveadamn tone.

"Yes and we have already called her and told her about our plan for today. So you both hurry up and get ready." Sameer said pushing me towards the stairs.

"I won't be coming with you all." Zain said earning a shreik from Sanjh.

"Why Jij? You don't like theme parks or you don't like our company?" Sanjh asked

"He doesn't like going out with me. You both don't have to force him, I'm coming with you both, isn't that enough?" I said looking straight at Zain. He just knows how to spoil someone's mood. Brushing every thoughts away, I went to Mama, who was in the kitchen trying some new dish.

"Mama did Sameer and Sanjh called you in the morning?" I asked taking out a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Yes they did, so you both are going?" She asked.

"Only me" I said keeping back the bottle.

"But why?"

"Your son in law knows the best!! Any ways, with Zain staying in the house, Adeel won't trouble you and dad much. Just don't forget to give him his feeder from time to time otherwise he can be grumpy at sometimes." I said