Chapter 19

Zain POV

I stomped passed her, leaving her dumbstruck. I know, I shouldn't have behaved like that with her, but what to do she said that only, what she had said once, and every ounce of that pain and memory flashed through my eyes and I lost my temper.

I quickly got inside my car and started the engine, ready to dash out. But she came running and was now standing in front of my car.

"What???" I yelled.

"Y-you forgot th-this" she said giving my file.  I took my file roughly from her hands and I know she's hurt, in fact very much hurt, but why she behaves like her!! I again started my car but she was still standing, looking at me.

"Get the hell out of my way" I yelled again.

"One day, I'll definitely be out of your way" she said and walked away. That was it!!! Now I completely lost it...I got out of the car and roughly caught her hands and pushed it back, she screamed in pain, pinned her against my car. She was shocked from my behavior, but I don't give a damn!!

"What did you said??" I asked my jaws clenched, making my grip more tight on her which was still at the back. "Answer me" I shouted. She whimpered in fear, but all I saw was red.

"Yyy-you aar-are hurting me" she whispered softly with tears.

"Hanya, you came into my life by your wish, but you'll go from my wish!! And am not planning on letting you go this soon." I said each and every word clearly, staring at her while she tried to free herself from my grip.

"You're a monster, I'm happy that Hareem is no more with you!!!" She snarled.

How dare she??? I picked her up and threw her on my shoulder and carried her to my room. She kept on punching and kicking her legs.

"Put me down..."

"Leave me..."

"What is wrong with you??"

"What have I done...???"

"Pplleeaassee put me down.." she kept on shouting and requesting.

Once inside my room, I closed the door from my leg and threw her on the bed. She looked horrified and started moving back, but I caught her right leg and pulled down, in a second, I was on top of her. She was now slapping my chest, but I again caught her right hand and twisted it behind her back. I easily caught her other hand and held it firmly, so that she can't move a bit also.

We both were staring at each other, breathing hard, I can clearly hear her heart beat which was increasing second by second.

"Leave me pleasee" She sounded helpless but what she said can't be forgotten. I gripped her hands more tightly, she screamed in pain again.

"You don't know a thing also about me and Hareem, stop pulling her in between us!!" I shouted.

"Now, I know...why she was so keen on going out that evening. You hurted her like this only Na?? Who knows what you did with her?" She hissed through her clenched teeth.

"Haannnyyaaaa" I said shaking in anger.

"What more can I expect from you" she said taunting.

"Correct, you can't expect anything from me, because you don't deserve anything!!" I said and she closed her eyes, breathing heavily. "I freaking loved her, and still do and will always do, I don't need to give an explaination to you"

"If that's your love, then I'm very much happy that we'll never go that long!!!"

"You don't know anything about that evening Hanya. Don't know anything!!" I sighed releasing my grip from her hands.

"Then please tell me...I want to know" she said with desperation in her voice.

"No, whatever has happened, has happened. Now, you can't change anything." I said getting up from her and now sitting.

"She was my sister, and I have every right to know" she said getting up.

"Hanya, please, I don't have anymore strength left to fight with you anymore" I said and got up to leave.

"Till when, you will hide from me or from everyone else, till when?? One day truth has to come out" she said.

"And I pray that day never come" With that I left.