Chapter 4: Ghost Girl and the Blush Boys

Veronica P.O.V

I walked around the city, searching for some kind of clue, but had no idea where I was supposed to go. People kept on pointing to my eyes and making a huge fuss.

I was embarrased and hid my face as I walked with a huge blush. Men were staring with big eyes. Girl were smiling at me. I had no idea why everyone was so excited when I finally heard someone.

"Dude, that girl is a pure beauty!" I heard a man say. I was smiling but so embarrassed I could've died. But I already am dead.......

I walked until I saw a store that was pretty colorful. I walked into examine it to see a boy. He had bright blonde hair with blue eyes that practically glowed.

He looked at me but quickly averted his gaze when he saw me staring. I smiled and searched the store. I grabbed some food and put it in the basket.

Now, I know what you're thinking. She's a ghost, how can she eat? Or rather why should she need to?

Well I have purple in my eyes, meaning I am basically a living being, but no human energy can touch me, well except if the force is strong enough and is unnoticed.

I played with the money I was given and walked off with my stuff. Which was actually candy. What can I say? I just can't lay off those gummies.

So I was walking, not looking because of how focused I was on my precious candy, when suddenly, I crashed into something and my candy went everywhere.

The person I bumped into was another man. He had black hair with honey brown eyes.

He started cussing, but stopped when he saw my face. He blushed lightly and helped my candy. Then me.

"I am so sorry." He said as he bowed his head. I immediately pushed it off, saying it was my fault, but he insisted it was his.

I smiled and walked off, so far happy with my new life.

A/N: Thanks Carneyyyyy for realizing my mistake 😃😅